A/N

hello fam.

this has come to the very. last. update. 

so I'm here to advertise, say thanks, and say goodbye. 

first up, should we do a Q&A? (if yes, then comment your Q's.) 

also, two new fics I'm working on, a valdangelo and a jasico one

here's the description of the valdangelo one(which is gonna be, 'do i look gay to you?!' just btw)

Leo wasn't gay-no, he just got lost in a makeup store and separated by his best friend.

it wasn't his fault that he ran into a really hot and beautiful guy he totally thought was a girl.

and it was just cruel fate that they ended up roomates.

But listen here, Leo Valdez was not gay-no, the term was..bisexual.

~ and ze jasico one, (which is gonna be 'starting at the end')

"You have one incoming Iris message, please deposit one darachma"

"what?" Jason looked around and found the fountain glimmering. Jason pursed his lips, fishing a gold coin out of his jeans pocket and throwing it in, after making sure it /wasn't/ his sword this time.

Quickly the shinning face of Nico di Angelo formed, he looked miserable, teary and red eyed. Jason immediately went into panic mode. "what's wrong?! Nico! why are you crying?! are you okay!?''

Nico hiccuped and just shook his head.

"oh my gods-um..I don't ..know what to do.." he muttered awkwardly as he was now panicking in the middle of New Rome-whist Nico was crying all the way back at camp, by himself, miles away at the other edge of the country.

Jason worried about Nico, a lot, night and day really. He hated when he had to leave Nico back at camp, but since Nico began dating Will he felt a bit better about it, but that also meant Will had a huge hand in his fate. "W-Will" Nico's broken voice jolted Jason from his thoughts, "Will and I broke up" Nico said, hugging his sides getting choked up, it twisted Jason's heart hearing Nico's tone. Anything could happen now! Will was his impulse control-the one keeping Nico from cuts or overdose, the one who kept Nico alive..and now if it was gone.."Nico-please don't do anything rash" Jason said hurriedly "I'll be over tommarrow, hold on till then-for me?-please?"

Nico's face tightened up, looking like he was about to cry, but nodded, cutting the connection out.

"Why does my heart feel like its going to explode?" Jason said quietly up at the sunny sky and clouds, and thought, oh what a cruel mistress karma was.

~

so yea thanks for all the votes and views and yeah-i hope ya'll will join me for another story, so bai for nowww