A/N

Hey! Just to clarify quickly what this book is going to be about...

- It's the second book after 'Link Dane' which you can find on my profile. It's up to you whether you want to read Link Dane before starting Ending Link (I would recommend you do so to get the feel of their relationship).

- It's set 6 years after the first book.

- All questions will be answered in this book if they haven't been answered in the previous one :)))

Xoxoxo

DESCRIPTION

"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the ability to breathe.

"Then you're wrong."

****

Orianna wants nothing more than to put her past behind her and start a new life. She moved away, with the one joy that has come from her past. She starts living a normal life until shocking news pulls her back to her home town.

Initial plan was to go there and leave the next hour but that plan soon falls down the drain when bullets starts flying and she starts jumping on men twice her size all to keep her little family safe.

Until it all becomes too much and help comes in a form she really couldn't face. Link Dane is back in her life.

And this time he's there to stay.

STARTING SOON