Chapter 13

I got off the plane and hopped into Manny's car. Shawn was in the front with him and I was in the back.
"How was Magcon?" Manny asked.
"Amazing!" I smiled and unlocked my phone.

Liz: Hey! Where are you? Wanna stay at my house tonight? We can watch TV and eat food!😍😋
Me: Let me talk to my parents. It'll probably me a yes. ❤️❤️ and I'm in the car with Shawn and Manny.
Liz: Okay! See ya soon✌️

We pulled into my driveway and I got my stuff from the trunk. Shawn walked me up to the door.
I glanced over to the garage. It was open and my Dad's truck was there!
"My Dad's home!" I yelled and grabbed Shawn's hand. I opened the door to see my Dad sitting at the counter.
"Dad!" I yelled and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms.
"Sam! I missed you honey!" We hugged for a straight 2 minutes.
And Shawn stood there awkwardly.
I pulled away and wiped tears from my eyes.

My Dad is always on business trips. Sometimes they last a few months. He's been gone for 4 months...I've missed him so much!

"Hey Shawn! How ya been?" My Dad asked.
Shawn walked over.
"Pretty good, what about you?" He asked politely.
"Good, thanks. Oh Sam! I have a surprise for you!" He walked over to the laundry room and came back with a huge box. It looked heavy.

"What is it!?!" I screeched.
"Open it! WAIT! Where's your mother?" He walked into the bathroom and told Tori to come out here.

She walked out with a video camera.
"Go!" She pressed record.