Epiouloge

Epilogue

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

(6 years later)

I was looking in the mirror at my scars from that dreadful night when all the memories came back to me.

*6 years ago*

"Seth please!" I scream sobbing. Seth gives me one look before pulling the trigger. My ears ring before I feel the burning pain my my chest and hip. I look down wide eyed and see the blood leaking through my shirt.

"Tessa!" Noah screams before I hear him groan in pain as one of the men stabs him in his leg. He groans in pain and I cry.

"Let's go." Seth says walking towards the door.

"But they're not dead." One of them states.

"They'll bleed out." Seth tells them.

"What if they don't?" One challenges him and Seth turns to the man before turning back to me and shooting me one last time in my shoulder blade and I cry in agony.

"Sorry Tes but you should've listened." Seth says before leaving as I see my blood run down my leg and onto the floor creating a puddle. Everything begins to get hazy and then I see someone walk in. They rush over to me and I hear them shout my name but their voices fade and everything goes black.

When I wake up next I'm in a hospital bed and I see Mason holding my hand asleep against the bed.

"Mason" I speak, my voice dry.

He jolts awake and looks at me. "Y-You're awake!" he says a smile forming on his face and tears welling in his eyes.

"Yeah" I say confused.

Mason smashes his lips against mine and kisses me roughly for a few moments before leaning away and resting his forehead against mine.

"The doctors thought you weren't going to wake up." Mason tells me.

"I've only been passed out for a few hours Mason what are you talking about?" I ask him confused.

"Beautiful you've been in a coma for 2 weeks." Mason tells me and I gasp.

"Oh my god." I say aloud.

Mason then explains to me that I was in critical condition and the doctors couldn't tell if I would make it. I pulled through but then I wouldn't wake up and the doctors couldn't tell why. Noah made it and he just had a few scars but he'd be fine. All of my brothers were here and my parents were in town too. As for Julio and his gang, all of them in prison. The security cameras to the gym got everything on tape and their license plate. The cops tracked him and all his men down and they were the arrested and put into prison with a life sentence.

*Now*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my five year old son, Benjamin standing in the doorway in his tuxedo. Today was my wedding day. I was marrying the love of my life and the one who saved my life. Mason proposed to me nine months ago and I of course said yes. He had wanted to get married earlier but then the twins came. Benji and Jade were both five years old and were just like their parents. Benji was just like his dad, handsome, funny, and can be annoying. Where as Jade was a mini me, she did karate, she was feisty and very beautiful.

"Mommy daddy wanted me to give you this." Benji says walking up to me.

I bend down as much as I can in my high heels. Benji walks up to me and gives me a red rose from behind his back and then a kiss on the cheek. He giggles before running out of the room past Hailey, Chloe and Brianna. I laugh a little bit before looking at my bridesmaids.

"You look amazing Tes." Brianna says hugging me.

"Thank you and you do too. All of you."I say as I see Jade run in giggling.

"What's so funny?" I ask giggling along with her.

She giggles some more before she speaks."Uncle Noah and Uncle Alex and Uncle Tayte are chasing me!" She says giggling and going to hide behind me as Alex, Tayte and Noah walk in. They both stop in their place when their eyes land on me and their beautiful wives. Tayte married Hailey, Chloe and Noah got married, and Alex and Brianna married as well. When they get a hold on themselves they both come and walk towards me.

"You look amazing princess." Noah says and I laugh as to how he still calls me princess after all these years. I hug him and thank him for being here. Before he goes and kisses his wife, Chloe. They got married a few months ago and I never expected them to be a couple but love is love.

After that night Noah was fine but he was scared anytime he heard a loud noise. He had got PTSD because of that night. Because of me. But he doesn't blame me and he's proud of me for leaving that life behind. After that night I quit fighting and retired Delora. I started fresh with Mason and became a new, happy person although I'm still feisty.

"Wow." Someone says behind Tayte and I see my brother, Gavin. He walks towards me and grabs a hold of my hand.

"I never thought this day would come." He says chuckling and I laugh a bit too.

"You look amazing Tessa. So let's show that soon to be husband. It's show time." He tells me.

Gavin was walking me down the aisle since my dad passed a few months ago from a heart attack. All of my brothers fought about who would walk me down the aisle when Gavin said he would, as a amends for hating Mason and I's relationship at first.

I wrap my arm around my brothers and we walk to the doorway. The music begins playing and I squeeze Gavin's arm for support. The doors open and my eyes trail to my handsome, will be husband. He smiles at me and I smile back at him. Gavin begins walking and as I make my way to my husband I realize how this all started.

It all started with revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reading my book! It was so much fun doing this and hopefully soon I'll have another book posted. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and please be sure to share, vote, and comment on each chapter thank you!

-Bayleigh:)