Chapter Thirty Two- Tortured

(Mason crying)

(Mason crying)

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

I wake up in a dark room with my head pounding and I'm tied up. I look around but it's hard to see in the pitch black. My eyes finally adjust and I look around the room. There's brick walls and the floor is concrete, the door seems to have a hole in it, like it was punched. I turn to my right and scream when I see a person sitting unconscious next to me. The doors slam open and there awaits my hell. Julio and his gang.

"Ah I see you're awake." Julio states.

"Julio just let me go." I tell him.

"Tessa you lied to me. Don't you know that I don't play games." Julio says creepily.

"I didn't lie." I say as I grit my teeth.

"You said you would lose the fight and you won and then took off!" Julio screams in my face.

"I couldn't help it that he got disqualified!" I scream right back at him.

"You could've. You could've given up from the start but you didn't. So now you will pay." He says motioning his men towards me with all of there weapons. Knives, switchblades, tazer's, guns.

"What about him?" I say motioning to the guy next to me.

"It's funny you don't even realize who it is." Julio laughs along with the rest of them.

I look at him more closely with the light shining in from the door and gasp when I recognize who it is. Noah.

*Mason's P.O.V.*

"Tayte" I croak out.

    We've been sitting here in silence not saying anything, just staring at the blood, and I'd lost track of time.

"Yeah?" He manages to say, his voice hoarse.

"What is happening? Who is Seth and Julio? Why is there blood?" I say as my voice begins to raise, I just want answers.

He turns around to face me and then he stands up abruptly."I can't tell you Mason it's all too dangerous."

"Tell me Tayte. Tessa told me you'd explain everything!" I shout.

He sighs." We need to go and find her. Now. By the time we get there we could be too late. I'll explain in the car." He nods to me and then we race to his car.

    Once we get into the car he hurries to the destination, that I still don't know. I'm still at lost for words with everything that's happening and I finally break the silence.

"I want answers." I state.

Tayte sighs before looking at me wearily. " Tessa, she does street fighting and you know that. But what you don't know is to the extent of the type of people at those events. There's gangs, dangerous gangs, and one of these gangs wants to hurt or do something even worse to her. They told her to lose one of her fights. Julio, the gang leader threatened to hurt her friends and family.She needed the money but she decided to give it up because she didn't want her loved ones hurt. Everything was going well in the fight when Tessa box kicked him in the face. Everyone thought he was unconscious and so the announcer went to check. The guy thought it was Tessa and flipped the announcer on his back, which lead him to be disqualified. Tessa ran out of there with the money and now Julio wants revenge on her. Damn! It all starts with revenge!" Tayte shouts at the end. 

I sit there not being able to speak. What has beautiful gotten herself into? We come to a stop and I snap out of my thoughts when I read the sign to the building. Point Break Gym.

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

"Noah!" I cry as Julio's gang walks towards me with their weapons.

Noah's still unconscious and I don't know when he'll wake up. I can't have him get any more hurt than he is. Noah already has a cut on his forehead and what looks like he'd been stabbed in his leg.

"Let's get this over with we have places to be." Seth says smirking at me.

"Wait! What about Valentino?" I question them.

"Oh that guy! yeah we killed him, he was getting on our nerves." Seth blurts as he laughs along with the rest of them.

"W-what?" I say as I can feel the tears weld up in my eyes.

"Don't cry over him Tes we actually did you a favor. He wanted us to help him rape you! ridiculous right! Well at least you won't be raped and just killed!" Seth says acting like it's a good thing. Although Valentino wanted to rape me, I still felt like I'd lost a piece of my heart.

"Princess...?" Noah says in a gruff voice next to me.

"Noah!" I say completely sobbing now. I don't want to die. I didn't want Valentino to die. I can't have Noah die too.

"Princess what's going on?" Noah asks seeing the men with weapons in front of us.

"Noah I need you to not say a word and close your eyes. don't talk to these men and whatever you heard don't say a thing." I say trying my best to protect him.

"Let's just do this the easy way." one of the guys says to Seth and he nods his head.

Seth walks up to my face and I can smell his breath. he grabs the sides of my cheeks and leans in, I try to move my fave but he slaps me. He kisses me and I continue to shake my head.

"It was nice knowing you Tes." Seth says before motioning the others to begin the short but painful torture.

The men step forward and before I have the chance to plead one last time I feel a sharp pain in my leg as I scream in pain.

"Tessa!" Noah screams ignoring what I told him earlier.

"Noah just close your eyes and be quiet please!" I whisper to him as the pain gets worse.

"Princess-" Noah says but stops when Seth walks in front of him.

Seth smirks at him and I begin to worry.

"Seth don't hurt him he has nothing to do with this!" I plead him.

"We warned you Tes." Seth says as he takes out his gun and Noah's eyes go wide.

"Seth please!" I scream at him sobbing.

Seth gives me one look before he pulls the trigger.

*Mason's P.O.V.*

We were walking to the gym's entrance doors when we hear gunshots. Taste and I turn and look at each other with wide eyes and we sprint to the doors.

"TESSA!!!!" We scream running to each room in the empty gym.

We look in all the rooms on the main floor before we split up and I head upstairs while Tayte goes down stairs.

"Tessa!" I scream going from room to room wanting to find her when I hear another gunshot and it sounds faint. The basement, I think before sprinting to the basement to find Tayte holding Tessa whose blood is everywhere, in his arms sobbing.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Now." Tayte croaks.

I look around the room when my eyes land on Noah. He's sitting there, with wide eyes and his lip is trembling.

"Noah" I soothe.

"Is s-she dead?" he asks quietly with tears running down his face.

"She will be if we don't get her to the hospital." I tell Noah, crying myself.

he nods his head and I help untie him before we head to the car and rush to the emergency room to try and save my beautiful girlfriend and my best friend.