Chapter Thirty- Psychotic Ex's

I shove off Valentino away from me and look at him bewildered as he looks at me with a grin on his face.

"What the hell Valentino!" I shout at him.

"Tes you knew it was me, don't act like you didn't. I'm so happy that you want me back. Now we can finally be happy." He says taking a step towards me.

"You psychotic bastard!" I say pushing away from him."I don't want to be with you! You broke my heart! Just go away Valentino!" I scream while taking steps away from him.

He starts to walk towards me again but the bell thankfully rings.

"If you don't want me, I will make you with Julio's help." Valentino says which makes me freeze. It turn to look away when I see Mason standing by the classroom door giving me a curious look.

"What do you-" I begins but when I turn back around Valentino isn't there.

I stand there for a few moments in the same position, as the same thought keeps playing in my head.

'Valentino knows Julio. Valentino knows Julio. Valentino knows Julio.'

"Beautiful, are you alright?" Mason asks coming up behind me, and my heart flutters at the nickname.

I nod my head. " Yeah. I'm fine." I lie to him. 'I can't tell him about Valentino and Julio. It will put him in even more danger.'

He nods his head in reply and then grabs ahold of my hand before walking to my locker with me. We walk with each other to our lockers and then head to lunch.

"Princess are you okay you've barely ate any bites of your pizza?" Noah asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. I look around the table to see everyone looking at me.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine. Tayte can I talk to you?" I ask Tayte and everyone's eyes shoot over to him, as he nods his head giving me a curious look.

"I'll see you after class." I whisper to Mason giving him a kiss on the cheek before I grab Tayte's hand and drag him to the area of the school that's vacant.

"What's going on Tes?" Tayte asks me once I let go of his arm.

I sigh deeply. " There's something I need to tell you. But you need to promise that you won't tell anyone! Not a single soul Tayte you can't tell anyone!" I try to make sure he understands how this is dangerous and can't tell anyone.

" Okay I promise." He promises.

So I tell him. Everything. I tell him everything about Julio and his gang,I tell him everything about Mason, and I tell him everything about Valentino. He doesn't say anything throughout it all and keeps a straight face as well. After I finish he just stands there not saying anything and just stares at me.

"Tayte please say something." I plead him, not knowing if he hates me.

He still doesn't say anything and just hugs me. " I'm sorry. We'll get through this."

I sigh into his chest and just let him hold me. I knew telling him was the right thing to do, but I still feel like I just put one of my best friends in danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just been dropped off by Mason at my condo complex and was waiting for the elevator when my phone dinged. I looked down and entered the elevator pressing my level button, before looking down at my phone. The doors started to close and I was the only one in there when someone's foot wedged between the two doors opening them back up. I didn't look at the person's face and continued texting back Hailey, she was going to be late tonight along with Chloe. I put away the phone and ask the person what floor.

"Floor?" I ask but the person still doesn't say anything. I turn around to see if the person's okay when I see Seth. Oh god.