The Proposing

Italized word would be a flash back!! :)

-----------------------------------------

"So, are you enjoying our night so far?" I asked Kath as we finished our dinner and was just drinking wine in this fancy restaurant.

"Always. You always makes me smile." She answered then sipped her white wine. I caught the ring on her right hand, it was shining brightly.

I remember the day I propose to her.

Kath and I have been together for 3 years now. We went on the same college and was living our lives happily. My parents were also supportive  about us when I told them I was with Kath. They thought that  I was pretty good for her. I know I was.

We were in our usual place, the roof top and just enjoying our night together. I just stare at her and smile. She was really is beautiful. Breathtaking.

We just watched the fireworks begun. I really prepare for this night and was hoping for the best.

As the fireworks finished, she was surprised as a helicopter brought out a banner saying'Would you marry me?'

She then stared at me. I just bent down and brought out the ring and smiled up at her. I'm really not good at words. And I don't think that I could split a word properly couz I'm nervous.

She just smiled at me and brought me up to my knees and kissed me.

You knew what happens then.

So....You like it?? I hope you do!! 

Vote??

Comment?? Tell me what you think. ;)

And I think this will be longer still. :P