Monkeying Around (edited)

"Catch me if you can," I screamed at the top of my lungs. I started running backwards and when he started chasing me I turned around and sprinted away. Me being me I tripped on a branch and fell down scraping my hands and cutting my jeans. I didn't realize my super cool werewolf powers had a weakness of a fucking twig.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked me looking at my already healing hands. I nodded my head and said "I thought this whole Were power thing meant grace. I guess not." He shook his head and started to laugh at me.

I laid back on the ground looking at the clouds. The blue sky was only masked by the big, puffy clouds. "I use to lay on the ground with my brothers before all this alpha business we would have time to relax and enjoy life's little things. Now I barely have time to see them, everybody is growing up and I want things to pause for a moment."  Dylan said looking up at the trees. I cuddled next to him kissing his neck. We stayed like that for a long time, after a while Dylan got up and we went home holding hand and smiling. 

After the day at the park I just wanted to stay home and watch movies all day with Mark, yes he is rather annoying when he watches movies because all he does is point out the flaws. I was desperate though, no one was home and I can not watch horror movies all by myself. When I get really scared all I can think about is how I can't go to the bathroom alone. 

"I promise that nothing will pop out baby," Mark said to me, my face was hiding in his chest, I was so scared that the freaky red thing in insidious would pop out yet again. I peaked out from his chest, oh ok they are just talking to some old lady about the kid. Makes sense makes sense, then all of a sudden that fucking red guy popped out of nowhere. This Darth Maul funky looking thing will give me nightmares for at least three days. 

"OMG YOU LIED TO ME!" I screamed in Mark's ear, he winced but then looked at me with total sincerity he said: "I forgot baby, will you ever forgive me?" I kissed him as my answer. I did not mean for this kiss to turn out to be anything but we were on his bed and stuff does happen.

I started to kiss him harder then before, I knew that if we kept going we would not stop what we were doing. I started to take off my shirt, he helped me with taking it off. You could tell he was nervous by his shaky hands. The movie was playing softly in the background, already forgotten. .

I kissed his neck, I guess I needed to be the leader for him, I unbuttoned my pants and we got undressed as quickly as I could without it being awkward. It was as if time stopped for us. The pain was a little intense at first, but after a while, with Mark being so gentle I was getting over it. 

After the pain was over he kept thrusting until I met my peak, I bit down on his shoulder and he bit down on my neck completing the mating bond. I smiled at him, now exhausted.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear.

"I Love you so much more, you don't even know." He replied. I could feel my eyes starting to droop, my body was exhausted at this point. Feeling Mark surround me gave me enough comfort to fall asleep. 

Mark's POV-

I stroked her hair after her breathing had evened out, I cant believe that we finally did it. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, not that I wanted to rush Kate. My dad had told me when I was first learning about the mating process not to rush the women

"Now son I understand that you have certain things you want to do with your mate all at once, but you cant rush your mate, they are precious you understand that right?" He said to me I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"I can't wait to meet my mate dad, I will treat her like you treat mom," I said eagerly, he chuckled and messed up my hair, even though he knew I hated that. "Good job son." He said to me moving on to the next topic about mates.

I held Kate closer to me, I need to treat her like a princess. She is my princess, the fact that we forgot to use a condom threw me off. I knew that we didn't use any but who cares if she gets pregnant. I know that if she were to I would not have a single regret about having children with her. She is my everything.

My mom will be over the moon if she is pregnant, she will get us way too many baby things and I know for a fact that Kate will be uncomfortable. I don't want her to be pregnant though, I want to be selfish and have her all to myself for a little while. I also know that she wasn't over the moon to meet me in the first place she is starting to warm up to the idea of meeting her mate. I don't want to hold her back from her goals. She already has been helping me meet my goals of being a better man. The only thing I would like would be to one day have kids with her. Only after weve expereinced each other fully.

I wonder what our kids will be like though, will they be kind and considerate like her mother? I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep dreaming about how perfect she feels next to me, and if we have any little footsteps running around the packed house anytime soon.