Chapter 30

It's been a short time without you my friends and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
Here I am again! xD I hope you're not sick of me yet coz I certainly am sick of myself. ;p Enjoy reading!✴✴✴

*****
Chapter 30

Yesterday, Jarvis was beaten up very badly and I had been the cause. I thought he'd remain in bed for a week at least but guess what I saw when I entered our meeting place? Jarvis, sitting on one of the chairs with a smug look in his face. He looked almost well, only if the bruises and small cuts weren't there. He certainly had fast healing powers.

Everyone was already there including the angry bull. We avoided eye contact and I was thankful he hasn't said a word.

The air was tense, each of us giving each other cautious looks as if we've suddenly become hunters or participants in Hunger Games. I really wanted to get out of there.

Jarvis as usual broke the disturbing silence.
"Yesterday was fun, I wouldn't mind doing it again. Hahaha. But we had to do the boring party now I guess. Why don't we just have a slumber party?" He asked, really not seeing the mad situation we are in now. But it somehow lightened up the mood.

"Why not?" Prince Keith chuckled.

"Nice suggestion Jarvis. But even if that would have been more fun, the judges are expecting for a formal party," Levi reminded us.

"Damn," prince Keith muttered

Jarvis just laughed. "Booorrriiinnng."

"Hey bitches, why don't we just let this fucker deal with all of it. Isn't he our fucking servant?" Princess Livana pointed at Vince who gave an uneasy smile.

"Yeah, he should," Princess Ellaria agreed.

"I'm not really a planner your majesties. I've been brought up as a bodyguard. This is actually my first time to do this," Vince said and we all groaned.

"This is stupid." The bull slammed the table with his hands and stood up."None of you bitches know how to plan a party. We're definitely going to lose this challenge."

"Don't be so pessimistic. We haven't even started," this time I spoke up, making the air tense again. I swear I think I'm cursed by the gods into always attracting enemies.

He glared at me. "Well do you have an idea then Missy?"

"Oh fucking please. Motherfuck--," princess Livana began saying.

"Not this again," princess Ellaria groaned.

"Clarissa don't," Levi warned.

"Your majesties--," Vince butted in.

"Bro--"

"Oh we're going to have fun again." Jarvis laughed like a lunatic.

I glared back at the ugly bull. "I do have some ideas but I think now isn't the right time to deal with that." I stood up and cracked my fingers in preparation.

I think it's time that I deal with this once and for all.

"I agree. We need to get rid of these tensions otherwise how can we fucking think?" The bull smirked.

"You said it all asshole."

"Bitch, I'm always right. And you're going down."

"Let's see about that." 

I charged at him and hit him with my bag. He groaned, hauling me by the waist and dropping me on the floor with him on top of me. I screamed and clutched on his thick neck, strangling him and trapping his arms with my legs.