Chapter 1...

First off thank you to everyone who sent in covers for this book. They were all AMAZING and it was a very hard decision picking one. Don't worry that yours didn't get picked because I will still put them throughout the story and you will get a dedication :) THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

The one above was the other one I was considering for the cover! Made by the lovely @DreamCatcherGal <3 <3 (The girl on the cover is also the girl who plays Carter)

Above is the Official Trailer for this story! It was made by the amazing and talented @rauhlgarden! She is amazing and make sure to check out her books as well as her trailers!! <3

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Now without further ado here is the first chapter of 'Silent Love'.

"Mom I'll be fine. I am only 30 minutes away." I said as my mom wrapped me in a tight hug for the hundredth time in just an hour. 

"I know sweetie but I am going to miss you so much." She cried into my shoulder her embrace somehow becoming tighter where I couldn't breathe. 

"Can't breathe." I choked out. 

"Honey you can let her go now." My dad said reaching for my mom and prying her off of me. 

"I'm sorry." She wiped her cheeks and took a step away from me into my fathers embrace. I smiled watching as my dad kissed my moms cheek. My parents were definitely relationship goals. My father, Ashton Miller, met my mom when he was 25 at some club and she later became his assistant. My mother, Layla Miller, always says she didn't fall for him so easily but I don't believe it. Now 22 years later they are still very happy and just like teenagers all over each other, sometimes worse than teenagers. It can be very gross to see. 

"Carter remember there are no boys allowed here with you and Macey. Keep up on your homework and studies." 

"Yes dad I will." I said resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "No boys." I've heard this speech so many times in the last few weeks I could recite it. 

"Come and visit often and keep in touch. Luke and Ethan also agreed to watch over the both of you." My dad said pulling me into a bear huge. I hugged him back pressing my face into his chest. I loved my father's hugs! At the mention of my brother and his best friend I groaned inwardly. When I applied to Colombia I didn't even think about that my brother and Ethan were going here as well. If it hadn't been for a full ride scholarship to go here I would be at NYU. And the fact that NYU is where both my parents went. I wanted to get away from my fathers legacy as much as I could and going there would be the opposite of what I wanted. Everywhere I go I get asked if the famous CEO Ashton Miller is my father, or is Layla Miller the famous writer my mother; and of course if Luke the football prodigy was my brother. Everyone in my family were known for something but than you had me, the boring nerdy one. Not that I minded be called that and nor did I mind being asked if I was related to the people in my family. I loved them and was proud I had such a great family it just got tiring being asked the same thing over and over again. Or being compared to your out-going, popular, smart, and amazing football player brother. 

"If you or Macey need anything don't forget to call us or Kacey and Nick. You can even call Nenna and Liam as well." At the thought of Macey, my best friend from since we were babies, I knew she was getting the same speech as we speak while on the way here by Aunt Kay and Uncle Nick. Calling Kacey and Nick my aunt and uncle confused people asking me if Macey was my cousin but she wasn't. With Aunt Kacey being my mom's best friend all through high school and college and than her always being over at my house it was only fitting I called her my Aunt. The same thing went with Nick he was my fathers best friend for years. They were practically like my parents acting like teenagers or thinking no one was watching them. Nenna and Liam were both Macey and I's aunt and uncle as well but we didn't see them as often since they were busy with their own lives. My real Aunt and Uncle, Ariel and Alex, were currently over seas doing something with business or whatnot.