Episode 3: Crane's Apartment (Bigby)

Bigby's POV...
I opened up Crane's room door. "Crane?" I announced his name. I walked around. I picked up his scent but he was gone. "Must've missed him. There's gotta be something about his witch here." I said to myself. I took a look around. There was a bunch of nothing. His wine cabinet had the same brand I found at the Open Arms. I checked his drawer and saw an envelope. In it was money and a note to...The Crooked Man? What would Crane need from that fiend? I confiscated the money. I also took a key from the drawer. Could he helpful. I walked to his apartment hallway and went in his bedroom. Someone was there. I grabbed him. "What the-"
"Jack?" I said.
"Unbelievable running into you here." He said. "This weather, right?"
"Don't play dumb. I'm very on edge and very out of patience tonight." I told him.
"Crane pays me to water his plants. But I'm done now-"
"I don't see any plants here. You were about to drop a duffel bag." I said. Jack tried to run. I jumped at him and pushed him against the wall. "Okay! You got me!" Jack said, panicked.
"I don't like being lied to!" I said. I let go of him. "I heard Crane was leaving town and I figured he owed us little people a parting gift." Jack said.
"Do you know where Crane is? Have you heard anything else about him?" I asked.
"No. Nothing else I know. I got bills to pay, Crane doesn't need any of this." Jack told me.
"Were you sent?" I asked him.
"No. No one sent me." Jack said. "What are you even doing here?"
"I'm trying to find Crane's witch. He's involved in this, possibly the murderer. I need to track him down." I told Jack. He tried leaving but i blocked the door. "I think I could help him out. I might know who Crane's witch is." Jack said. I picked up on it immediately. "Okay. Tell me." I said.
"If i tell you, you forget I was here. Deal?" He asked as he held his hand out.
"Fine. Deal." I said as I grabbed his hand. After a second i let go. "Her name is Aunty Greenleaf. I don't know her location." Jack told me.
"Bigby!" I heard Snow White coming. She walked in. "What's he doing here?"
"Evening, Miss White." Jack said.
"He's here to help. Jack had some information of Crane's witch. Her name is Aunty Greenleaf. He doesn't know where to find her." I told Snow. "And...i found a note with some money attached. Crane has been embezzling from Fabletown."
"Of course. Because why half-ass being a complete sleazeball." She said. "Think it's all connected?"
"Maybe the girls found out about it. I don't know." I said. "I do know Y/n is with Bluebeard at the Tweedles' Office."
"They got back not long ago. Y/n's on his way to The Trip Trap. You can still meet him there." Snow said. I nodded and left.

I'm on my way, Y/n.