PART 10

HEZEL:

Ah I wish I could tell him that I love him too but I can't forget my boundaries. He stood up and said to that girl sitting there. "Come here meet Ms Hezel she's my secretary." She came to me excited and hugged me tightly while I also smiled and hugged her.

"You are so beautiful" she said while breaking the hug. But before I could reply Mr Jeon said "Right; by the way why are you so excited but before you tell your boring reason I want to tell you something."

"Huh what; tell quickly because I can't wait to tell you my reason." The girl said. "Don't hug or even touch me from now on ok." Mr Jeon stated while the girl got confused but made a teasing face.

"But why did you fall in love with someone." She said looking at me. I got nervous so I quickly said "I am going to make another coffee" and ran out before Mr. Jeon could stop me.

JUNGKOOK:

I looked at Hezel as she went out and glared at Anna and said "how dare you because of you she might have felt uncomfortable." She just laughed at me and said "so bro did you really fall in love with her." She was about to put her arm on my shoulder but I slipped away from her as she fell with a thud and here we go her acting starts.

"Ah Jeon you made me fall I will tell my precious aunty about you." She said fake crying while I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair. "Go tell mom about my every deed I don't care but don't again dare to call me from my first name." I said.

"Oh you don't care huh then who's the one sulking after getting slaps and yelling." I glared at her while holding a file as she gulped and sat on the chair in front of me. "W-well tell me na how did you meet her."

I realised she was talking about Hezel and I remembered the slap Princess gave me ah I wish I could get more slaps like that at least she will touch- ah pervert what are you thinking.

"Hello" she snapped her fingers in front of me while I got out of my imagination. "Yah I told you na she's my secretary of course she gave an interview here." "Ohhhh so you fell in love with your secretary; nice." She threw a thumbs up at me.

I face palmed myself and said "why are you here you lizard just tell and go na." "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that actually I met Harry and he said that you beat his PA because of your secretary so I came to see her; that how does she look that you beat a man this mercilessly because of her but now I know the real story that my bro is in love~~"

As she said that I threw a pen at her but she crouched down saying "heyyy why are you so rude I am just talking to you; by the way how old is she what's her name and did you get her number?" "Why would I tell you?" I said.

"Oh being over smart huh ok I will just ask the girl." She was about to get up but I stopped her saying "Her name is Hezel and I don't know her age and of course she's my secretary she would have my number na. Now sit here quietly or get out of my office."

"Ok ok I am quiet; see." She stood up looking here and there and I started working on my computer. Someone knocked on the door and I said "yes?" The person came in as I looked up and my heart skipped a beat. "Mr Jeon your coffee, I am sorry again for taking too much time actually the coffee machine got a problem so the receptionist called a man to get a new one."

"Hmm ok did you prepare for the meeting?" I asked while she replied "yes Sir I did so is there anything else or can I go?" "Ah there is nothing else, thank you for the coffee." I said and she nodded while smiling a little and was about to go but Anna said. "Ms Hezel can I ask you something?"

HEZEL:

She asked me in a polite manner while I said "yes anything." "Mm Ms Hezel how old are you?" I looked at her being confused as to why she was asking this suddenly but I saw Mr Jeon face palming himself.