PART 9

HEZEL:

"Queens don't even bother to do this much your Highness."

Jungkook said and opened the door for me. "Sit Princess." He again stated and I realised I was just staring at him. I was embarrassed and just sat down as I don't know what to say.

He closed the door and sat on the driving seat. "Ready should we go 'or' you forgot something." He said coming a little closer but still away from me. I just looked in his eyes and shook my head. He started driving and we reached in front of the area which was set for the party it was like a big hall. The whole drive was silent and then Mr Jeon got out and opened my door and said "come."

I got out while he gave the car keys to the guard and said "park it safely I don't want a single scratch." He said with his cold voice while I felt a shiver in my body because I get scared sometimes of the scary voice when he talks to someone else. He doesn't talk to me like that so I am not used to it.

He turned towards me and said "let's go. "He started walking while I stood there wondering "how he could change like this while talking to me and WHY?" "Come Ms Hezel." He said when he didn't find me beside him. "Huh yeah."

We both entered inside and everyone looked at us I felt really uncomfortable from the stares and Mr Jeon noticed so he asked. "Nervous??" I nodded "don't worry I am here hmm." I again nodded and took a deep breath.

We moved further inside and I noticed every girl was glaring at me so I said. "Mr Jeon." He looked towards me and said in a very soft voice "Yes?" "Mm why are all the girls giving me death glare?" I asked being confused. He let out a chuckle and said "oh why so innocent hmm; they are glaring at you because they are jealous."

"But why are they jealous?" "Because they want themselves to be my secretary but here the most beautiful girl is already my secretary." I looked around and said "which beautiful girl?" But he didn't answer and just stared at me and I realised what he meant and blushed hard.

He just laughed a little and said "oh is that Harry? Let's meet him; come." We went towards Mr Harry and his PA was also present there. "Hello Mr Harry nice to see you again." "Same here Mr Jeon." They both hugged each other and then Mr Harry greeted me and I replied back with "nice to meet you too."

They both started discussing some business matters and I got bored and Mr Jeon noticed so he excused himself and turned towards me and asked "bored?" "Yes Mr. Jeon, it's your fault you guys are talking about boring stuff." He smiled and said "if you want you can sit over there I will just come after talking for sometime." I looked where he pointed and I said "ok Mr Jeon."

I went and sat there while looking here and there. But then I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked at the person and it was Mr Harry's PA I moved a little far as he was too close then necessary. "Ms Hezel; nice to see you again." He said I just looked at him but didn't say anything.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me hmm." He asked with some kind of creepy voice. "Ok don't talk but just listen when I first saw you that day in the meeting I felt an urge to taste you so why not you come with me and--"

"What are you saying please stop and stay away from me." I said while feeling disgusted. He just looked at me and started moving closer and said "why baby come na you will also feel nice." He was about to touch me but I stood up and ran towards Mr Jeon.

He was facing his back at me so he didn't notice what was happening. I came towards him running and said "Mr Jeon."

JUNGKOOK:

I was talking with Harry about his wedding plans but then I heard Princess calling me. We both looked towards her and she was looking scared and I saw tears in her eyes so my heart started aching.