PART 5

"What the fuck-" he said in a loud voice while holding his leg. "Ya Allah! Mr Jeon are you ok; I am sorry I didn't mean to I just got scared. Does it hurt-"

"Shut up I was just asking about everything ok or not but you just; am I a ghost to you huh?" He said being angry and stood up straight. "You did some shitty stuff for the second time today. What has gotten in to you huh dad was saying you are really good and professional but I can't see that. I can only see a clumsy and scared secretary."

He said giving Hezel a lecture while she just listening with a head hung low. "I am sorry Mr Jeon it won't happen again." Hezel spoke after he was done so she looked up to see him as she didn't get any response. 'Sir' she called him again "is it still hurting." While he was just staring at her face which he found really frustrated yet gorgeous.

"What were you doing?" Jungkook asked "I was looking for the wire to connect this." She said pointing at the projector. "So did you find it." He again starts inquiring. "Yes sir but it was at the very end of the storage area and now it has lots of knots in it I was trying to straighten them but-" "Ok fine I will help you let's hurry because they can come anytime soon." He said as it's almost the time for the meeting and the place has been organised; but still the main wire isn't connected yet.

"Huh you will help me; no Sir I will call someone else you don't-" Hezel was going to speak further but he just started doing his work and said "I am doing it na so let me; and you help me too i don't want anyone else when it's only me and you." He whispered the last line while Hezel got confused as what he whispered but still started helping him.

After doing the work they both sighed as it was really messed up because meetings were always organised either outside with big business partners or for the small ones; it would be in Mr Jeon's office so they didn't use these stuff for a while now and the other workers were also busy with work or managing the paperwork so only Hezel was there to look after the meeting room.

Jungkook got up and said "your clothes are a little messy also and mine is just more awful I will call someone to get us new clothes." Hezel said "no sir I have my abaya with me today I can wear that you don't worry." He sighed as he knows she is not gonna listen to him in her personal matters so he just nodded and left to make a call to bring him some branded clothes fast as it was time for the meeting. He went inside his cabin and saw his clothes were placed on the couch as he took some time to check on everything and everyone. He changed his clothes and set his hair.

He said while looking at the mirror "I am gonna make you feel the things which I am feeling in my heart right now princess I think it's really love ah I am falling in love with the one I should hate the most ah what are you doing princess give me my heart back!!! No one has ever dared to do the things you are doing to me but I allow you to do whatever you want with me as I can see the innocent person inside of you which is really pure and pious. I know you're the one for this Mafia's heart."

"My pious princess; I love you I know it's just been a day since I saw you but there exists something named love at first sight so I guess I have that thing with me now; I don't want to be away from you." Jungkook talked to himself and left after seeing the time "oh god they must be here."

As he came out he saw everyone ready for the meeting and his PA came to him and said "sir they are here in the meeting room." "Ok let's go by the way where's Ms Hezel; is she also in there." Jungkook asked "Yes sir she is present there." Mr Ben (PA) said.

Jungkook entered the meeting room and said but still with a cold face on Mr Harry; "nice to meet you" he said shaking hands with him as they both already know each other a bit because they met in a business party. "Same here Mr Jeon" Harry said. "Ok so now let's start our meeting without any delay." Jungkook spoke then Harry said "yes I was thinking the same as well.