Part 12: Limerence

'The very music of the name has gone

Into my being, and each pleasant scene

Is growing fresh before me as the green

Of our own vallies: ......'

(Endymion)

-John Keats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know the feels, the feeling of being as calm as morning breeze, as raged as the angry night tide; as excited as the little butterfly flapping around, as drained as a sloth; as happy as a morning rooster, as down as a moonless sky; the feels, my sweethearts, is called limerence, an obsession or infatuation towards someone; often described as early love.

You never realise what these peculiar, strange and new feelings are; being calm when you're around your love, raged when not; excited to meet them, drained when you can't; happy seeing then smile, down due to jealousy every time seeing them with others. And I don't blame you, for you're bound to be perplexed about what these contemporary feelings are.

Jungkook, clearly can't tell what he's feeling, or suppose to feel, or what he's expecting himself to feel. Well, let's rewind what happened in his life; he just talked to the guy whose life he referred to as being 'Fucked up' in an argument with his best friend, who not much later left the dorm to his hometown to stay away in peace, meaning, away from Jungkook himself; so with all technicality, everyone thought this guy would come out gloomy after the call, feeling down.

Well, he did not. Why? Don't ask Jungkook what he's feeling because he himself is not aware.

You see, when Jungkook was rudely interrupted by the eldest during his conversation with his Min, the eldest, fuming in anger, dragged him away to the dining hall by twisting Jungkook's ear ;remember when Jin was angry when the youngest cursed? To everyone's disbelief Jungkook was smiling like an idiot. Well, if you're fond of getting smacked at, then sure, you can smile.

At this point, the group presumed that either Jungkook was either high on drugs, or has a serious mental health condition and needs to be admitted in a mental hospital.

"Don't tell me this baby is now into drugging.", Said RM, his voice was so nonchalant, like he's had enough with the group already.

"I'm not into drugs, Joon-hyung...", Jungkook said, rolling his eyes, sitting up in a place, next to empty chair, which is suppose to be for Jimin, these tiniest details, nowadays, worth a lot to the maknae.

"Then why the hell were you smiling like idiot when Jin-hyung was practically twisting your ear dragging you down..?", Suga questioned, his impatient self being on display.

"Wellll.", The maknae started, his smile growing, "I talked to Min!", He said, excited clasping his hands together and added, "Min said he forgives me! I even made him smile, you know? He was in the beach, he called me and spoke it all out to me and I think... We'll go back to how it was and- OH! Min said his mother wanted to talk to me! how sweet, right? His mother even called me cutie!"

"Ok, bro's Dopamine secretion is a little too much today.", RM said, smiling, proud of the very 'scientific' comment he made, while Jin could not help but snort looking at his face; afterall, the Namjin couple is known very well for their bickerings.

"Well, if you can, ask 'Min' When is he going to be back?", Suga asked Jungkook, but was instead replied by Tae, "Oh! That's a nickname Kook has kept for Jiminie, you cannot use that...", teasingly eyeing the maknae, who instead replied, "Actually, 'Kook' just feels special only when Min calls me, so...", making the entire crowd scream a teasing 'oh' at his cute statement.