PART 28

HAPPY READING!!!

At midnight..

Parvati was sitting on the floor by the balcony once again, doing stitching and making patterns on the table cloth and bought early today when she went shopping with Aadhiren.

She was waiting for him to come back from the office. She wanted to sit in the living room and welcome him home but she was too scared to face his mother. It's been two days since she came back and Parvati has been trying her best to not go in front of her.

She sighed thinking about how she has to be on high alert everytime she is roaming around in the house, the fear of running into Ganga eats her all the time.

She goes back to stitching her patterns when the door knob turned open. She turns around to look at the entrance and saw Aadhiren entering the room, she smiles and stands up from the floor, walking towards him. He smiles looking at her and before she could ask him about his day, he hugs her tightly. Parvati chuckles and hugs him back.

He sniffs her hair and brushes his nose against her neck. Parvati takes a deep breath and wraps her arms around him "Are you tired?" She asks him and he just nods his head against her neck "Go get fresh and I will bring your dinner" she says to him pushing away but he pulls her back in the hug again "Just few more minutes" he says and Parvati smiles, rubbing her hand on his back and running them through his hair.

"Have you eaten?" He asks her and she shakes her head no and he frowns "Tumhara roz ka ho gaya hai yeh" he says with a stern voice. "Why haven't you eaten yet?" He asks her and she shruggs "I am not hungry" she simply says and pushes away from her.

-It has become your daily habit-

"Why? Why aren't you hungry" he asks her and she shruggs again "Parvati. Is it because of Ma? Is her being here putting a lot of stress on you?" He asks taking her hands in his and making her look at him. Parvati shook her head "It's not like that, Rani sa is a very strict woman and it's tough for me to stay upright with her anytime she is near me. But I am trying my best to manage and match to her pace of manners" she says and Aadhiren could feel her voice getting heavy.

"Paro I can see that it is more than that. You have barely eaten anything ever since Ma came back home and you have been in a panicky state since the morning. The calm and peace that was on your face till yesterday is washed away" he says and Parvati takes a deep breath, trying to not make the situation anymore awkward

"Yeah kind of but I am trying-" before she could complete her sentence, Aadhiren put his finger on her lips "No" he shuts her and Parvati frowns. "You are not going to try this time. You are doing enough and Ma needs to understand this. I will talk to her, she gives you a hard time and I can't tolerate it" he says and Parvati shakes her head, holding onto his arm tightly "No, please no. Don't talk to her. I don't want her to think that I turned her son against her" she says and Aadhiren sighs.

He knows his mother well and hearing Parvati's explanation made his realise the amount of drama this little topic can create. "You are right, I will try to confront her from a different approach" he says and Parvati smiles, nodding her head. "Now get fresh, I will bring dinner" she says and he nods his head, going in the washroom.

***

Parvati brings in the tray and sees Aadhiren waiting for her by the balcony while sitting on the coffee table set. She takes the food to him and keeps it on the round table while taking a seat next to him on the small couch. Aadhiren takes the first bite and offers it to Parvati. She eats it without any hesitation and he smiles at her.

"Tell me what you did the whole day?" Aadhiren asked her and she went over all the tiny details of her day. He payed attention to every thing and smiles looking at her as she spoke her heart out.

After eating their food, Parvati went in the closet to arrange her clothes that were laying around. Aadhiren saw her and followed inside, he saw her folding the laundry and walked near her. As he got closer to her, he took her hand in his and pulled her to himself. Parvati gasped as her back hit his chest and then smiled realising it's Aadhiren.

He puts his head between her neck and sniffed her, taking deep breaths. Parvati continued her work as Aadhiren lingered onto her.
"I thought you had a tiring day" she says and he nods with his head in her nape. "I did, and this is my refreshment" he says slowly kissing her neck and Parvati got goosebumps.
She blushes a little and keeps her work away, turning and facing him.

He smiles widely and pushes her hair back from her face, keeping his hands on her cheeks. He moves his face close to her and lightly kisses her forehead. Parvati breaths deeply and closes her eyes. Aadhiren moves down to nose and then to both of her cheeks. Then he proceeds forward and locks her lips in his.

This is not the first time they are getting intimate but everytime they touch each other it feels like a new experience. Parvati responded back with the same enthusiasm as him and their lips moved in a perfect motion.

After a good 2 minutes, Parvati pushed him away and Aadhiren frowns, pulling her to him again "Oh no, you will finish it" he says and carries her to the bed. Parvati sqeaks and tried protesting "Noooo" she says but he playfully puts her on the bed.

"Yesss" he replied to her with the same tone and Parvati giggles at his response.

***

GUYS
I will ending the story soon because I am not able to update regularly so I think it's a waste of your and my time too if I keep lingering onto the story :(

Here is a tiny update on the story so far, please give it alot of love <3

Thanks for reading🤍