PART 8

Aadhiren's mother had just broken the news of the bridal crisis to their close relatives, all his uncles and aunts are gathered around.

"It's okay didi at least scene toh create nai hua na koi" Aadhiren's aunt said and her mother nodded. "Bhabhi ji don't worry bhagwan ache logo ke sath bura nai hone deta, I swear god has some plan for such turn of events" Aadhiren's father's younger brother (chachu) spoke and everyone nodded.

(Atleast a huge scene was not created)
(Sister-in-law, don't worry. God doesn't let anything go wrong with good people)

"Ji bhai sahab" his mother says "Now all we can do is, wait" she says sighing and shedding a few tears, the relatives left her alone to rest in her room but she was still accompied by Aadhiren's bua.

(Yes, brother-in-law)

"Ganga that little girl of yours, badi tez nikali voh toh" his bua says and his mother who was wiping her tears looks at her and frowned "Ji didi, but she too is somehow suffering in this" she says and his bua snickered.

(Bua means paternal aunt)
(She turned out be very cunning)

(Yes, sister)

She sat beside Ganga and slipped near her "If she wanted, she could have denied marrying his yesterday too. Why would she sacrifice her whole life for someone else reputation's sake?? there is something fishy don't your think?" his bua says in a whisper tone and Ganga frowned.

"Aap kya kehna chahte ho didi?" Priyanka says and his bua shrugs "See I am not implying anything but that little girl can't be this lucky that she got married to our Aadhiren, the king of Rajasthan. A girl like her can't have such fortune" she says and Ganga's consciousness wanted to know why?

(What are you trying to imply?"

So she asked her "Are you saying that little rat planned it?'' Ganga asks and his bua smacks her hand to her forehead "No you dumbo, she took the advantage of the opportunity! she knew our Aadhiren is a innocent man so when she found out that the bride ran away she must have seized the chance!" she says clicking her fingers to add dramatic effect.

And Ganga who was carried away with emotions at the moment believed her every word "So how should I get back at her??" she asks like a kid and his bua chuckled "She must have planned to get married and then divorce Aadhiren for money but we won't let that happen!" she says holding Ganga close.

"You won't let that happen!" she says and Ganga nods "You will have to make sure that she stays in his marriage permanently because Aadhiren never wanted to get married so him the swap of brides won't matter but that brat, she will be stuck in a loveless marriage her whole life" she says and Ganga was convinced.

"That's exactly what I will do bhabhi!! Thank you so much!'' she says and bua ji stood from the bed nodding "Aap dukh mein apke kaam nai aye ge toh aur kon aaye ga" she says and walks away "Now get some rest you must he stressed with all the tesnsion'' she says locking the door and walking outside.

(Now if your family won't stand by you in tough times who else will?)

****

Parvati stood infront of the mirror with her wet hair dripping water on her shoulders, she was figuring on how to wear her dupatta, it was a heavy embroidery dupatta and it was not settling on her shoulders. One of the servants dropped a few clothes for Parvati and in Aadhiren's word she was 'wearing the most fancy' one.

She took her ghagra type suit which was heavy with accessories. First she struggled to get into it and now this. Anyone who looks her at her would clearly tell that she was a newly wed woman. She had her wedding chain around her neck, red sindoor on her head partings and such heavy clothes in the morning with bangles, earrings and anklets. She did look good though, she thinks while looking in the mirror. It really gives me princess vibes she says to herself and does a little spin.

She chuckles to herself and then looks in the mirror again, she sees a figure behind her. She flinches internally and felt embarassed of her actions. It was Aadhiren ofcourse, standing there and watching her do childish stuff.

She cleared her throat and turns around to face him "I am ready" she says quietly and looks down. Aadhiren notices her actions and nods, pinching the top of his nose, he makes a straight face again. "Good let's go down" he says staightening his clothes.

They both walked down the staircase and everyone was waiting at the dinning room. Parvati could feel all the eyes on her, she sees all the fimiliar faces and all of them weren't even mamjg eye contact with her. She saw her dearest friend Aditi and smiled towards her, Aditi bowed at her and went back to her work.

This made Parvati's heart wrench in pain and her expressions could be read by Aadhiren. He didn't say anything but waited next to her as she stopped in her track. Parvati takes a deep breath while looking at Aditi's direction and then starts walking again, followed by Aadhiren.

They both reached at the dinning room, the head chair now belonged to Aadhiren and the seat next to him was Parvati's. He sat on his chair but Parvati was still standing, he looks at her. She was looking around nervously. "Sit down" he whispers to her pointing at the seat next to him and nodding at her.

Parvati didn't say anything and sat next to him. The servants served the food, Parvati felt an ache in her heart, her stomach was in knots. Seeing all these people serving her when just yesterday she was working with them. It didn't feel right to her.

Everyone started eating when Aadhiren's mother also joined. Parvati didn't touch her plate, she kept looking down at her lap and playing with her clothes. Aadhiren noticed it and he had no idea what could he say to her, he ignored it.

Later on, people started noticing it and soon all eyes were on her, Parvati was too busy in her thoughts to pay attention to other people's gaze. Ganga noticed it and eyed Aadhiren. He friend at his mother and she gave him a stern look.

Aadhiren rolls his eyes and sighs. He takes a bite from his plate and forwards his hand in front of Parvati's mouth. She noticed it and looked at his hand, then looked up to see everyone looking at her. She looks at him and sees his expressionless face wear a fake smile on it "You aren't eating. All good?? Do you need something else?" He asks and Parvati shook her head, her jhumkas making tinkling sound.

"Then eat" he says it in a low voice and with grinding his teeth. Parvati gulped an uneasy feeling in her throat and nodded "Sorry" she whispers to him 'Arey bhabhi khalo, bhaiya etne payar se khila rahe hai' one of his cousins say and everyone around them laughed at his comment.

(Common sister-in-law, eat the food, brother is feeding you with such love)

Aadhiren didn't say anything and Parvati just took the bite in his hand. She tried her best to not touch his fingers but her lips slightly brushed against his fingers. She retrieved herself quickly while Aadhiren's whole body felt the jolt. Her little touch makes him lose his control.

She starts eating her own food. It gave her a feeling of guilt, looking at all of her co-workers but she tried her best to not shed tears.

After the breakfast, everyone stood up from the chairs and Aadhiren's bua voiced her opinion 'Haww bhabhi! Today is supposed to be Parvati's first rasoi and she didn't cook anything sweet, it is for shagun" she says dramatically, Aadhiren makes an annoyed face at her comment.

(Oh my god, sister-in-law.
Rasoi- kitchen, it is kind of ritual in which the new bride cooks in her in-laws house for the first time.
Shagun- good omen)

Everyone starts looking at Parvati and her social anxiety really starts kicking in. She doesn't say anything because she felt like it wasn't her place to reply.
Ganga Devi nodded calmly "Don't worry didi, Parvati will make a sweet dish for dinner today" she says and looks at Parvati smiling, Parvati nods her head.

Then everyone went to their respective work. The relatives went back to their room to pack their stuff, some were leaving today and some will be leaving tomorrow early morning.

.
.
.
Thanks for reading <33