PART 7

Now, the whole castle was awake. Parvati was sitting on the edge of the bed overthinking about everything. She was chewing on her nails out of nervousness. Aadhiren beside her was still asleep.

He stirred in his sleep and finally work up due to the sunlight that was falling on his face. He sits up and sees Parvati thinking about something, her back facing him. He takes his phone and sees the time, it was 10 a.m.

He got up from bed which happened to grab her attention. Parvati looks behind her and saw him getting up from bed. She stands up and faces him. He notices it and walks off towards the washroom.

Parvati didn't say anything while she was dying inside. Her voices were getting a little too loud you should have run away last night only one of her inner voice spoke and she shook it away when the room's door knob started twisting.

The door fling opened and entered inside his mother. Parvati who was already standing, straightened her posture and bowed to the queen. She looks down and grabbed the hem of the long T-shirt she was wearing. She nervously looks here and there. "Where is Aadhi?" the queen asks in a authoritative voice and before Parvati could answer, he came out from the washroom.

He saw his mother and sighs "Ahh I see you are finally awake. We had a little inconvenience at your wedding last night if you remember, your bride ran away" she says scolding to Aadhiren and he rubs the back of his neck. "Ma calm down" he says walking towards the sitting area.

Everyone followed him "Calm down!!!??? you want me to calm down??? When my son's bride was switched last minute, the crowned prince got married to his personal maid, you are tell in me to calm down?" she says looking at him with fiercy eyes and then looked at Parvati.

She looks down immediately. "It is her fault! she is a bad luck. I shouldn't have let her near the bride. I took you in when you were a parentless child suffering from poverty and this is how you pay me back??" She says pointing towards Parvati and walking towards her. Parvati kept quite and looked down feeling embarrassed and humiliated.

It seemed to angered the elderly lady, she stormed towards Parvati which scared the young soul. Aadhiren noticed it and took long strides towards Parvati, he stood in front of her, covering her from his mother's gaze, hiding her frame from his mother's accusations.

"Ma it is not anyone's fault and especially not hers. If anything, she saved us from getting humiliated yesterday in front of thousands of guests and got married to me without any questions. You should be thankful to her" he says and his mother scoffs.

She couldn't believe her son spoke agaisnt her "Fine. It is my fault, I tried to get my son married and have a family but no its my fault. I shouldn't have initiated at first" she says starting her emotional blackmails on him. Parvati just stood there like a statue, behind him. She didn't move, she didn't speak, nothing.

"Ma I didn't mean it" he says as his mother sat on the couch keeping a hand over her face and her eyes glittering with water. Tears it seemed. Aadhiren sighs knowing his mother's tactics.
He sat beside her and kept a hand on her knee.

"Ma don't worry. We will figure somethine out okay? for now let's just tell everyone that her and I got married. It's no big deal. People from outer world don't know her, they won't come to know about her profile since its in our control, she works for us, her documents are confidential and under me" he says and his mother looks up.

"So you are saying that you want to keep this marriage with your maid?" his mother asks him and he sighs rubbbing his hand over his face. "I mean for now what other option do we have?" he says "Do you want people to know that the Kumar girl left me at the alter?" he asks his mother and she thinks for a minute.

"What about the people inside the palace? there are hundreds of workers, your relatives have seen her around working for you. Many people will raise differnet kinds of questions" she says again and Aadhiren thinks for a minute.

"About the servants and workers, money will be enough to keep their mouth shut and I think you know better ways to handle the relatives that I do" he says looking at his mother and she nods her head. "Fine I will do something but you better think of a solution about this marriage" she days pointing between Aadhiren and Parvati and getting up to leave the room.

Aadhiren is a quite collected man. The way he managed the whole situation in minutes shows his mature and composed side. While Parvati stood there getting anxious over the facts, he took immediate actions. Unknowingly they both were already syncing with each other.

As his mother leaves, he turns around and sees a sweaty and worried Parvati who was trying her best to squeeze into a corner and become invisible. She looks up at him and saw his hot stare on her already. She quickly averted her eyes and looked away. She gulps feeling his stare on her. He walks towards her and her breathe hitches in fear what is he trying to do??? is he gonna throw me out!!???? she freaks within but he just passes by her towards his closet.

Parvati frowns and calls him out "Sir" she says truning around as he walked by her. He heard her and looks at her raising his eyebrows, his stares made her nervous again "Uhm..I need to get fresh too and I-I don't have clothes" she says nervously "Not that there is something wrong with the clothes that you gave me last night. They are really comfortable and soft, nice fabric but I can't wesr these kind of clothes in front of everyone right? like I-" she started babbling and going off track but he stopped her, raising his one hand in the air lightly.

"Shh" he says with irritated expressions and Parvati noticed it, she shuts her mouth "Sorry" and whispers an apology. "I will have someine send presentable clothes for you, till then wait" he said taking out his phone and dailing someone's number. Parvati stood there like a obedient child and nodded her her head as he spoke to her.

When he was finish with his call, he turns around and looks at her, she looks up immediately "Your clothes are arriving'' he says and she nods her head "Thank you. For the clothes and also for what you did earlier" she says quietly feeling embarrassed.

He frowned "What?" he asks confused at the girl's shyness "When you defended me in front of Rani sa thank you" she says fidgeting with her fingers and he shakes his head "Oh hello don't flatter yourself okay??? I would have done that anyone if they were at your place. I just spoke the truth and did the right thing" he says and Parvati stops her movement.

She made an 'O' shape from her lips and nodded "Still I am thankful" she says and he gives her a slight nod before walking in the closet.
.
.
.
Thanks for Reading<33