27

Y/n PoV
It's the 9th time when I vomited again

I'm not able to handle myself anymore.

I don't wanna love now.

But I can't let my newborn live an awful life because of me.

God, What sin did I have committed??

I was crying in the bathroom, it was the only place where I could let my emotions flow out like trash.. how can I?? How will I be able to live without him?? How..!! When I was the one who was waiting for him for almost 5 years and when I finally found him right beside me. 

The world is trying to separate us. 

Jungkook is so worried about my state and I'm telling him to not worry much but I know him, he won't stop until he finds out the reason behind my dead self. 

It's been almost a month since I'd been torturing myself, I've no appetite to eat, lost myself fully. This person loves me like there is no tomorrow and I'm detaching myself away from him. 

I can't….

I CAN'T FUCKING WATCH HIM DROWN IN HIS BLOOD. 

The tears were not stopping, they were falling endlessly. My face had the same expressionless face which screams thousands of emotions. I tried getting up by holding onto the wall but unfortunately, I fell on my back. I groaned loudly in a frustrating way. 

Stop it…JUST STOP IT.

Jk PoV
"And I hope you'll understand the message towards the Mission"  Everyone shook their heads when I completed my words. A sudden knock on the door caught us off guard "Boss, I'm so sorry for disturbing but there are some issues"  

After the incident, we lost so much information about Asher and his gang. It took us so long to come up with hard, new information. Everyone got up as we headed towards the main cabin, entering the room I glanced at the CCTV and they all were fine. 

"What's wrong here?"  Jin Hyung asked, the other bodyguard looked down as I burst out in anger "FUCKING ANSWER"  They all were able to access the frustration and worries on my face when one of them walked towards the CCTV and opened it. 

We all watched the CCTV  "What's wrong with it? It's working as it should"  Taehyung exclaimed "No it's not"  I paused the video "Start It from the beginning and then zoom in the middle"  The guard nodded and did as I said 

"Who's that guy?"  Jin asked  "Wait a second"  Everyone glanced at Jimin as he was thinking about the person "Is it asher??"  What?? That mother fucker?? My blood boiled as my eyes got red in anger. I banged on the table causing the other to flinch hard  "FUCK!! That mf came to our place and we got no clue about that?" 

I pointed my gun towards the bodyguard  "Jungkook stop"  Namjoon tried to stop me  "No hyung, what is the fucking need of having guards when they are all irresponsible"  I was about to trigger then when suddenly 

"Boss Mrs Jeon is not in the mansion"

                      _____________________

Jk PoV 
It's been 2 hours since I'd been looking for y/n in the house for the 30th time. She might be here….maybe in the basement? Roaming around. I know her very well and she can't do anything with me like this. I love her and she loves me. "BOSS"  A sudden glimpse of hope washed over my face as I ran towards the guards

"What is it? Did you find her?? I know she-"  My words got cut off when I caught everyone staring down on the floor with a sorrowful face. My anger was now unbeatable I grabbed the guard by his collar and punched him in his face 

"WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHE IS DEAD?"  I glanced at every person when my breath hitched seeing Taehyung tearing up. His eyes were red like he had been controlling his tears for way too long. My grip on the guard's collar loosened up as I walked over towards Taehyung with my wobbly legs.

"Why are you crying hyung?" 

He didn't respond…
Instead, he hugged me tightly and cried like there was no Tomorrow. 

"Y/n is no more, she is dead"