19

Y/n PoV
What was in the room?? Why did he stop the both of us?? The craving to see what's in the room was killing me. I still could sense something suspicious in the room. "Thinking about the door?"  I flinched when I heard him and his calculating steps  "What's in there?? Why did you stop the both of us?" I asked with a questioning face 

He laid his eyes on mine as his hand grabbed my wrist. Pulling me slowly he dragged me from there "Where are you taking me??"  I questioned as he remained silent, his grip was not tight it was light. "Answer me jk"  He didn't respond and pulled me towards the stairs as he walked down in the loving room  "What the fuck is wrong with you??"  

He stopped In front of the door before releasing my hands. He turned to face my deadly stare "You want to know what's in this?"  He said before pointing at the door, I nodded with a suspicious look. My both eyebrows curled up when he moved away. He opened the door with a key and opened it. 

I don't know why but I felt so nervous and anxious some mere thoughts were wandering in my hands. He turned his head through his shoulder "Come"  I obeyed and followed him, the room was dark nothing could be seen in the dark. I was jerking my hands here-and-there just to find him "Jk where are you"  

I asked him but I got no response "Jk?"  My hand touched the cold wall as I moved my fingers further in search of a switchboard. I opened the lights and turned my head from the wall just to see the most unexpected things "oh my god"  my eyes were shot open up and my breath got heavier when I saw thousands of my photos and paintings in the room.

There were my teen photos, my paintings and my big photos. I observed the room with astonishment. Every wall and each corner were filled with my pictures either of my teenage or my adulthood. "J-Jungkook"  my breath hitched and tears flowed. I found a lost picture of me and Jungkook where both of us were smiling.

I could feel him standing behind me, I pressed my lips together in order to control my tears. I sighed heavily and chuckled softly "y-you really thought I wouldn't know about this?"  Turning behind I caught his widened eyes "You knew?"  He responded  "Yes from the start I'm not mad to marry a mere person, mr jeon jungkook" 

His stare was on the ground "Your eyes, your smile and the way you care for me, everything was noticeable. You acted like a cold and heartless person so did I because I wanted to know the truth by you"  I added before moving closer to me  "7 years jungkook.. these years had gave me trauma, depression and pain"  

"Y/n I-"  "Let me complete, let me explain my fucking feelings"  I yelled at him and he remained silent  "I was too happy when you came to meet me on that day but when you acted like a stranger I got to know that you're acting. I was finally happy and was able to live properly but when I got to know you've become a murder, a mafia. I was so shocked" 

"There's a reason too y/n"  he finally spoke after silence "What's the reason jungkook?"  I yelled  "After that accident I remembered that I was in my room" 

Flashback–
Jungkook PoV
My body was aching and my head was aching too when I moved my hands a bit. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself in the room "What am i doing here? Who took me here?"   "AHHHHH '' I flinched harder when i heard my mothers scream i got up and ran out from my room. 

I got so shocked when I saw my father's dead body "DAD"  I found my mothers crying mercifully while her body was knotted with a robe on a chair. "JUNGKOOK DON'T COME HERE GO AWAY FROM HERE"  I busted out in tears when a guy wearing a black suit came out in front of my mom and trailed his finger on her. I ran to him and punched him right on his face "HOW DARE YOU FUVKING TOUCH MY FAMILY"

My eyes were popping out because I was enraged and my neck was showing my nerves. Two other guys  held me from my back and pulled me back. I didn't stop and tried to come out from his grip. The infuriated rage was enough for me to kill that person when suddenly I heard my mom's voice "NO DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM"  

"MOM"  I screamed when he pulled her hair from her back "LEAVE HER"  my tears and anger were mixed causing me to scream and yell in pain. Dad was dead and mom was suffering "You got a really brave child huh? Your husband don't got the guts to touch and this motherfker punched me"  I death glared at him when he began to step towards me 

He punched me hard "NO DON'T"  "ROT IN HELL MOTHER FUCKER"  I spit on his face before screaming he punched me again "HOW DARE YOU FUCKER"  the other two guys grabbed my nape from the back and pushed me on the hard wall. Everything was blanking out I could feel my eyes getting heavier "M-mom d-dad"  

A/n PoV
"They all are dead boss"  the man said to his leader "Hmm good, remember to throw these bodies"  saying that they came out from that room. Meanwhile another guy came in and started dragging the bodies out of the place. Jungkook's dad was stabbed and jungkook's mother got shot ten times. 

After throwing the body in the lakes that guy sighed  "I should inform boss about this"  

Flashback ends– 

Y/n PoV 
"I was unconscious but those fuckers thought I was dead I opened my eyes in a hospital I got to know that an old aunty helped me. After that I wanted revenge so I made a team and found 6 other people who wanted revenge from them and that's how black swan was made" 

I looked at him with guilt, I shouted at him a lot and now I'm hating myself for doing that  "Why did you hide your identity from me?"  "Because I w-was scared that you'll leave me because I'm a mafia but-"  "but I didn't" 
I added, moving my stare into his eyes I moved further and held his hands together "You went through this all alone? You didn't even came to meet to me"  

I hugged him immediately and cried "I missed you so much.. I thought that you'll never come"  he caressed my head and kissed my head "I'm sorry, love"  hearing this nickname from him I felt like flying I'm cloud 9 "Kook"  "You don't know how badly I've been craving just to hear this nickname from your mouth"  he said sadly 

His eyes were teary but he didn't let them go out, he was trying to be strong "You can cry kook"  he turned his face to the wall. 

A/n PoV
Jungkook was feeling happy and sad at the moment. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes letting the tears flow off. The pain that he had been holding since ages, the pain that he wanted to share it with you, the pain of losing his parents, it was killing him. He cried out as you hugged him from his back. He turned to face you and hugged you tightly. 

"I-Im so sorry"  he cried out loud, he let his feelings out. He wanted a shoulder and that was of yours. "Never leave me again, kook"  you sobbed "I would never I promise"  

Both souls were crying on their shoulders. They both were so happy that they finally met each other. 

|| Meanwhile in Asher's place ||
"Aww looks like the couple had met each other again"  Asher smirked while staring at the computers "But they don't know what's gonna happen next" 

"Wait and watch, jeon"

"Wait until I come to your house and snatch yn right in front your eyes"

"The war has begun"