20

A/n PoV || At Night ||
"Are you sure they are here?"  Jin asked while pointing his gun in the air. "I'm never wrong"  jungkook responded before kicking the door and getting in the dark place. "It's so dark here"  jungkook stood in front of others, he smirked before shooting in the air "Seems like the rats are in their Bill's"  jungkook said in a loud way 

Everyone was alert as anything can happen from nowhere. "Bend"  Jungkook shouted and while others obeyed, they looked up and found a guy with a gun who tried to shoot him but failed. "You don't have the guts to face the devil?"  Saying this, Jungkook shot him right on his head. A great number of people ran to them with guns. 

"KILL THEM ALL!"  the other shouted (enemy) jungkook ran to the other one and shot him right on his head before kicking the other one. Jungkook snatched the gun by kicking on his wrist, he shot the other one who was about to shoot him. Jin and rm were shooting the other while suga and jhope were fighting with the others.

Jungkook noticed a guy pointing his gun at Jin. He ran to him and kicked him on his face before shooting him twice. "Stay alert"  jungkook said to jin "Okay I'll"  jin uttered before shooting the other as jungkook shot the last guy "Where's the other one?"  Jungkook yelled with frustration "FUCK HE IS RUNNING OUT"

"Catch him"  jungkook ordered the other members and they obeyed. He sighed before wiping the sweat from his head. Suddenly he noticed that his shirt was filled with blood dots. "Aish need to clean this"  

Y/n PoV
I was waiting for Jungkook to come home, it's almost midnight and he was nowhere to be seen. I'm agonised over him and suddenly I heard the door opening. I turned my back and found him all drunk. He seems very drained out, exhausted and bone-tired. He became aware of my existence so he took his calculating steps to me.

He didn't seem totally drunk because he was able to walk properly. "Where were you?? You got into a fight-ah jungkook"  he cut me off by taking me in a bridal style. I was so astonished by his act. I yelled at him but he stayed silent with the same expressionless look. "Kook, say something"  "shh"  he placed his finger on my lip as we both shared an eye contact 

"I'm really exhausted right now and now I want you to ease my exhaustion"  he whispered while staring at me. I was so lost in those dark orbs which peered at me with affection he opened the bathroom door and landed me on my feet. He turned on the tap as the cold water landed on my face making me gasp.

I opened my eyes and found his orbs fixed at me with needs. I got confused so I looked down at my clothes and found my white shirt revealing my black laces bra. I was totally wet by the water suddenly he pulled me by my waist and pinned me on the wall "missed me, kitten"

I pushed him and pinned him on the wall without trailing my fingers on his face. "I should be the one asking you this."  I whispered as I caught him smirking, his wet hair driving me crazy. Those abs were visible as he was wearing a white shirt too. "Done staring at my abs"  "no not yet"  

He gave me an astonishing grin. I pulled him by his collar and kissed him roughly. "Do you even know how madly I've been waiting for this?"  I whispered after moaning "Same here, kitten"  he grabbed my lower lips by his teeth. He was Sucking them roughly and was caressing my back. I whimpered out loud when I felt him kissing my neck "Jungkook"

"Moan my fucking name until I'm done fucking you, kitten"

"This night is gonna be so long"

A/n PoV || Next Day ||
"Fucking bastard"  a loud slap landed on the guy cheek he remained silent with his stubbornness "Say it or else"  jhope roared as the guy smirked and laughed maniacally "Or else?? OR WH-"  he got cutted of when he saw a tall guy with a big appearance approaching him. He was wearing a black shirt with ripped black Jeans  "W-Who are you?"  The guy asked