21

"I was searching for my home but god gave me the whole world"

Y/n PoV
Her throat got dried, brain started processing and thoughts were wandering. How can he be the guy?
I remember I saw him in the mall. He looked innocent, God. Trusting someone is the most uneasy, agitating and forcing choice. There's a reason why she can't trust someone this easily except the precious one. 

"Y/n?"  Nyla's voice echoed in the room but you were too in your thoughts that you forgot about the world. "Y/n?? Down to earth"  a sudden flinch in your souls got you back to the world. Your eyes glanced at every person and corner in the rooms  "Huh? What?"  She sounds so mannered  "Where did you see him?"  

Her head turned towards him as his eyes glanced at her brown orbs. "Words jeon y/n"  he sounded so serious and significant about her state, he knew that something was off with her "I-I and nyla were in a coffee shop when suddenly I bumped into him. He helped me to get up"

"He fucking touched you?"  Jungkook whispered with anger and agony  "k-kook he really acted so innocent I didn't knew that he is the guy who you had been catching, if I'd knew i would have never even let him"  Everyone's eye was on you, your eyes landed on your lap "Its okay y/n you don't need to apologise to anyone, on that time you didn't knew about him but the fucking shit is that he got to know about you"

Namjoon calmed you with his words as you smiled calmly. Your eyes met Jungkook's dark orbs and you found him staring into your soul. You could feel the shiver running down your spine "I really didn't know"  you whispered as he sighed deeply before massaging his temple. "So what now?"  Naeva spoke up  making the other groan in frustration  "I know what to do"  jungkook stood up and walked in the middle 

"We're shifting to our secret mansion" 

Jk PoV
He was driving the car and was staring at the pretty soul. Brown hazel eyes, long smooth hair, milky skin. She was wearing white cropped shirts with shorts as the day was shiny. Jungkook wasn't able to stop staring at the beauty who was staring at the nature "isn't it so beautiful"  she asked  "No doubt"  he whispered before caressing the trail of hair and tucking it behind her ear

He could feel you staring at him as he focused on the road. She was drowning over his black shirt, the sleeves were rolled up and a button was opened with a black Jeans giving him the hottest look ever. "Done staring?"  She flinched when her friend Nyla shouted in her eyes  "Yah shut up, you bitch my ears are hurting"  she scolded her before hitting on her shoulder.

"Hello miss"  taehyung who was sitting beside nyla smiled at her with a naughty look. Nyla gave him a "what the fuck is wrong with you" kind of look. "Taehyung remember you can't be like me"  he reminded him as he gave him a "I don't care" kind of look before showing Jungkook his middle finger as he death glared at him "When will it come?"  "Soon kitten" 

Y/n PoV
Y/n and nyla were stunned after seeing the aesthetics and beauty of the big mansion. It was a kind of dream billionaire house. The black interior and the white interior gave the house a shine. I was left speechless as she noticed that it was even bigger than the old one. "How is it?"  "Its beautiful just like a dream, I fucking loved it"  You jumped in excitement as you hugged him tightly. 

Kissing his whole face you heard him chuckling over your cuteness and excitement "Do you know I promised myself that I'll come in this mansion after marrying you and I did"  you smiled even brightly falling in his embrace you went deeper into his embrace as he kissed your forehead "Your existence is my life, kook" 

His lips curved into a cute smile. His lips opened when taehyung cut him off "where's jimin?"  You could sense the frustration in him as he gave him the "Why interfering? Kind of look. "It took us almost 5 hours to get in here and the area is dead"  nyla whined while wiping the sweat from her forehead  "I'll help you then"  taehyung winked at her and she rolled her eyes on him.

"Seriously and it's almost 7 p.m now we have to go in 2 hours"  "We?"  Both Jungkook and Taehyung cutted her off. Nyla and y/n stared at each other and then at them, there eyebrows curled up in a questioning form "Of course 'WE"  "You're not going anywhere and that's it"  

"But kook-"  "ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU"  he yelled before walking away from there. Running behind Jungkook, she followed him while calling his name. The other two were left dumbfounded as they remained to check the place. "JUNGKOOK PLEASE"  She shouted while going after him he stayed silent and walked straight into the masterpiece bedroom. 

A/n PoV
He came inside the room and turned to lock the room but fortunately she peeked through the door and interred her hand. He groaned frustratingly and stepped away from the door as she went beside him  "Kook please"  "What please?"  His dark husky voice turned into a frustrating one. His dark and red orbs Starred into her brown hazel eyes. 

"What will you do there?"  He asked with a worried yet angry tone  "Jungkook but-"  "NO"  her eyes landed on the ground making the other one to feel bad for her. he sighed deeply and pulled her in his embrace  "Y/n please you can't go there, it's too important for us and I don't want anything bad happen to you"  

Caressing her back he pecked the top of his head "It's important for me to"  she exclaimed before pushing him slightly away, he stared at her with a confused state  "how?"  He asked "how?"  She repeated while chuckling sadly  "My own mother had died right in front of me and what do you expect me to do? To dance? To sit here and to rest?"

"I want revenge on that guy. I don't want to be the same y/n who cries, sob and stays silent. I want to be the one who will give me justice my own father never cared about me after marrying that bitch he thinks that I'm the reason behind all this"

"My whole life was a mess, my mother left me and I thought you did too. My existence was nothing but a dead walking creature. The only thing which made me feel the worst is my existence, Jungkook. "She tried hard to  cry in front of him because she hated it. Her hand, lips and finger were shaking brutally this sight of her was something which he never saw.

Pulling her right into his embrace he caressed her back and pecked her forehead "who the fuck told you this? Your existence is the most important thing in my life. Everything about you is the foremost thing that I love about you. Your heart belongs to me, your lips are mine to kiss, your cheeks are mine to peck and your love is mine"

"You would never know how much I'd suffer just to see you for once. I've waited for years just to see this ethereal face of yours, to see your smile, to see you laugh and to see you hugging me" 

"You can't even imagine how important you're to me. I love the way you touch me, love the way you laugh with me, love the way you stare into my eyes. Everything about you is the most important and foremost thing in my whole fucking life"  The way your heart skipped a beat and heart pounding listening to him. 

She lifted her head and caught him staring at her with love and affection. This side of him made you realise that yes he is the guy who you fall in love with. He was the one that a girl would love to have and would crave for, he was the one to make you smile, to make you laugh and to make you affectionate. The love bond in between the both of you was truly the best thing that ever happened with you.

"You don't know how important you made me feel, kook. I begged to see this face. I wanted to kiss it, to make the lips curved into a smile and to fulfil the love that you want. I love you so much kook please don't leave me ever again, I can't live without you" 

A tear slipped from the corner of her even after controlling it a lot. She didn't want to suffer the pain of losing him again, she wanted him to stay with him forever and to never leave her ever again. His hand massaged her scalp and pecked her lips  

"the devil belongs to his queen only"

"My soul is with you" 

"This devil is nothing without her queen"