Class Trip.

Class 1-A is going on a field trip. They will be taking the bus to reach the nearest beach. After so much of fighting and training the students begged for a trip and Aizawa agreed. They were going to the beach on the weekend!

So now the students are in the common room, deciding what to do for their upcoming trip.

"Bakubro said that he wouldn't go!"

"What!!!"

"Why????"

"Shitttt mannnn"

The Bakusquad whined.

"Oi! Shitty extras-"

"Bakubae please! It'll be fun! Plus we'll be incomplete without you!"

"I don't care!"

The blonde scowled,

"Bro!"

After the squad tried to convince him and miserably failed, their leader, Bakugou, left the room. The blonde had different plans for the weekend. He had someone to meet.

And yes, that someone is his super secret boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya.

The weekend arrived quickly, and Katsuki was packing up to leave for a day. He had texted Izuku a few minutes ago saying that he would be leaving in an hour. They had planned to meet up on the way, stay at Inko's because she argued that they didn't visit her that often. Katsuki ofcourse, reassured her that he loved her more than he loved his own mother.

The blonde happily finished packing his bag and picked it up and sneakily left the dorms so that the extras don't bother him.

---

"Kacchan!"

The blonde turned around, on seeing freckled cheeks and green curls a grin spread across his face, sharp features turning soft as the greenette approached him,

"Hey-"

Before the blonde could even finish his sentence, he was lifted up in the air and hugged tightly,

"Shitty Deku- let me down!"

And so, he did. After slowly setting the blonde down, with a grin on his adorable freckled face, he expressed,

"Hi Kacchan,"

The blonde looked at him, if anyone could make Katsuki want to squeal like a giddy girl in love, it was Izuku. He knew the blonde in and out and could read him like an open book even if he came off as closed off sometimes.

On natural instinct, the blonde raised his hand to cup the greenette's face and layed a soft kiss on his lips. Izuku gracefully returned the kiss.

"I have a date planned out for us."

The greenette started, letting his hands fall and wrap around Katsuki's waist.

"Ofcourse you do!"

Katsuki exclaimed while leaning against Izuku.

The two soon boarded a bus, leading to somewhere that Izuku has kept a secret from Katsuki. An hour passed, with them catching up and stealing kisses while sitting in the very last seat. The bus was honestly empty, consisting of only a few adults and and an elderly couple. As the smell of salt and voice of people was noticed by Katsuki, he immediately recognized where they were. They were at the beach!

Damn it.

He really hoped that his classmates weren't there. He didn't tell Izuku that he had a trip today. He didn't want the poor guy to feel bad. How could he know that his boyfriend had organized a date for them at the same location with his friends, friends who he had ditched for him.

As he turned around to meet Izuku, someone had called out to him.

"Bakugou?"

Icyhot. He is such a bastard.

"Kacchan? You know him?"

---

Ooofff.