Yes Mr. King-29

After my appointment I keep touching the tender spot on my arm. The small rod feels foreign, but kinda cool. "Stop touching it Anna." Elec says not even looking over while he drives us to the nearest Starbucks. He has had to tell me to stop touching it for the eighth time now. His tone becomes harsher each time. I take my hand away quickly, but then feel the urge to touch it again. I resist, and we pull into the Starbucks parking lot. He gets me what I want and then a regular black coffee for himself. He then starts driving deeper into the city. We pull up to a big fancy building with lots of plants and artificial waterfalls out front. He holds my hand as we walk in and checks in with my name at the reception area. Just then I turn my head to see Leah walk over in a robe and pink flip flops. She looks sweaty. "That sauna is insane.." she says and she walks towards us. I hug her and she smiles at Elec. "Thank you for the booking.." I can already tell he's the one who paid for us to come here by the shy face she has on. "Any time ladies." He smiles at her and then leans down, kissing my temple. " I'll pick you up in a few hours princess." He whispers in my ear, letting his hands drift to my ass and squeeze possessively. "Byeee" I say as Leah pulls me toward the doors of the spa.

After a scalp treatment, a facial, a full body massage and exfoliate, an hour in a hot tub, and a full Brazilian wax. Elec is here, but tells me to get my nails done while we're here. We get to the salon portion and a man begins prepping my nails. Elec sits next to me, rubbing my smooth thigh and watching the man do my nails. He starts filing, kind of aggressively. I wince as he pushes his slightly grown out nail into the skin near my nail, trying to file. Elecs head snaps to the man that caused the pain and barks. "You're hurting her." The man, clearly embarrassed, gets up. A woman comes to the station not even a minute later, and picks up where he left off, much gentler. "I'm so sorry. My brother isn't very gentle when doing nails." Elec is about to say something, but I put my hand on his thigh quickly, gently tapping it a few times and ever so slightly squeezing it. "That's alright. Accidents happen." I say smiling at the woman. She seems relieved that I'm the one who answered and not him. He puts his hand over mine and rubs circles into it with his thumb. When my nails are done he makes the executive decision for me to get my toes done too.

When we are done he sends me with Leah back to our house and tells me to wear what he laid out for me on the bed

When we are done he sends me with Leah back to our house and tells me to wear what he laid out for me on the bed. I go upstairs and put on the short, flowy white dress and white heels with a bow on the back. There is a white YSL bag and a tear drop diamond necklace and earrings. I go downstairs to see Leah changed as well. We drive for what feels like twenty minutes, but the time flies by while we are singing to our girly music and dancing in our seats. We pull up to a large yacht club, exquisite dressed people are walking about as we make our way down to the docks. We walk up to a huge yacht where Elec is standing, waiting for us.

When we got on the boat we started to propel out to the bay. We stop out far enough to be left alone, but still close enough to see the beautiful yacht club lights. I met Elecs wonderful mother Victoria, who wasted no time, giving me a big hug and claiming me as her new daughter. She just celebrated her 50th birthday. Right then and there I saw her as a mother figure. I also met Elecs beautiful sisters, Evangeline, who is twenty-five , and Lillian, who is soon to be ten. I also heard about Elecs father, who lives only in the memory of his family. He died when Lillian was a baby due to a plane crash on his way home from a business meeting overseas. He was coming home to surprise Victoria for their 31st anniversary. I learned more about Elec, I now know he has a special operations military background, and that when his military contract ended he went into business with his father. And then succeeded beyond his father's businesses. That never changed their love for each other though. When Enzo, Elecs father, died all of his assets when to his family. Victoria, being the primary share holder. I became a part of the family tonight, especially after learning that Christian has been entirely disowned and cut off from the entire family. Elec proposed to me at sunset. The orange, yellow , and pink colors painted the sky, and the photographer that has been lurking around the yacht, undetected, has captured every single moment of it. All the conversations I've had with my soon to be family, my ugly crying as Elec asked me to be his wife, and the hugs I shared with everyone afterwards. Hannah is even here, catching every moment. Elecs words keep repeating in my head. When he took me to the very front of the boat in front of everyone and got down on one knee, he said "Anna, our time together has been short, but I feel as if I've known you my whole life. Every beautiful part of you is engraved into my memory, and I pray that every detail of you that I have memorized, every part of you that I dream about, I get to wake up to every morning. Anna Reed, will you marry me?" I sobbed at his words, covering my mouth and wiping my tears. "Yes...Elec I love you.. Yes."  While he slips the beautiful ring on my finger I glance over at everyone. The smiles, his crying mother and sister, Leah is trying to cover her tears as well. I look down at Elecs smiling face, now holding my hand he stands and we face everyone, clapping and hollering. Many of Elecs friends and family, my friends, but my family isn't here. I find out that night that they where invited, but only Hannah came. I got to meet everyone else that Elec had invited though, and it felt like home. As it got later Elec had me lay down in the master bedroom of the boat. We held each other close, and I admire the incredible ring. Falling asleep, my heart swells with love, and joy, and every other emotion that hits me. I'm getting married, and I get to share the rest of my life with this man, and my new found family.