Yes Mr. King - 22

I turn and see my dad. He's fuming at the sight of my drunk brother and Elec. "Your mother said not to bring this fucking peice of shit to our dinner. And Eric you need to lay off the fucking booze." He storms in toward the kitchen bitching to my mom but they keep it quiet. My dad Is bald with a beer belly and is only about 5'9 so Elec was unphased by his loud outburst. He holds around my hip tighter when my dad walks past, storming down the hallway, and slamming his bedroom door. Almost immediately after, my mom says "food isn't going to be done for another hour and some. Go find something to do, stay out of the kitchen and living room." Hannah and Eric make their way to the basement where the "man cave" is. "Do you have a room here still?" Elec asks quietly. "No they turned it into storage, I can give you a house tour though."

Elecs POV

   She gets kind of excited and she leads me down a hallway showing me the door to the garage, bathroom, and extra bedroom. Then we go upstairs she points out her brothers old room that is still fully intact with all of his sports trophies, metals, and certificates. Then she goes further down pointing to a bathroom. Then at the end of the dark hallway she opens the door. The smell of Anna mixed with strawberries and hairspray hits me in the face and I smile. Although it's now a pantry, I can almost imagine how it used to look. She turns around and smiles I lean down and kiss her. One hand is gently holding her face where the other squeezes her ass harshly she whines slightly. As she gives into the kiss, fisting my shirt with both of her hands in the front of my stomach. I let her go, turning around and closing the door. I turn the little lever to lock it. Quickly I turn around lifting Anna onto the sewing table so conveniently placed in the middle of the room lit by the moon streaming in. Completely cleared off, I set Anna down. "Elec!" She whisper yells. "We cannot do this here they will be pissed." I lean into her, placing myself between her legs and kissing her jaw gently. "You're being such a good girl tonight, what better way to reward you than violating you in your parents house while everyone is here?" She gasps as I grab for her thighs. "Elec..." This time, instead of a warning, she moans my name as I kiss around her neck, above the necklace. My fingers trace a back and forth path up and down her inner thigh. "Do you want my fingers, my love?" She whines again nodding her head. I slowly brush my hand up her back, into her hair, fisting it. I gently pull her head back to look at me. "Tell me what you want princess." My deep voice is thick with seduction. "Please daddy.. give my your fingers.." she moans reaching for my cock. I grab her hand and put it back on the table. I kiss her jaw again then her lips. I let my fingers drift up, but my large hand is caught between her thighs and the tight dress. I push it up aggressively, now growing impatient. The expensive thong she wears taunts me, as I go to grab it and tear it off, she stops me. "Please don't tear it.. I really like it and this is my last red thong." She smiles and I laugh a little. Gently kissing her thighs I grab the band pulling it down. "Lift your hips for me, love." She does and the thong slides down her legs falling off one foot but the dangling by the other. I push her legs apart and slowly push two fingers into her tight pussy. She moans loudly but it is quickly cut off by my hand. "Shhh princess, wouldn't want anyone to come looking for us now." I say as I pump into her once. She whimpers into my hand, practically clawing at my shirt. I pump my fingers faster, her moans becoming harder to cover. She grinds into my thrusts and her wetness runs down my hand, to my forearm. She shakes, I know she's close. "Come for me baby, be my good girl and come for me. You can do it princess." She tightens at the praise, her orgasm peaking as she shakes, screaming into my hand. She comes down slowly and all I can think about is how badly I want to taste her. She goes to move off the table but I don't budge. " I want to taste you princess, can daddy eat your pussy?" I ask stroking the side of her face with the backs of my fingers. She looks up at me with pretty innocent eyes. She chews her lip and nods again. Not caring to enforce the two rules that she just broke I dive in. I throw one of her legs over my left shoulder, and with my left hand I cover her mouth again. My right hand spreads her other leg as far as it will go. She is pretty flexible so it's easy to eat. Her body struggles againt my mouth and hand as she squirts in about a minute. I slowly lick her until she comes down from her high, and even then I continue for a bit longer. her hands are still cemented in my hair, gripping a little lighter now that she has relaxed. "I love you .." I hear her quiet, hoarse voice say. I take her hands from my hair, helping her sit up. I hold her close to me and whisper in her ear, "I love you with all my heart, baby." We stay like this until the minutes melt away and our heartbeats seem to match. I pull her off the table, making sure not to set her in the small puddle of her own juices, and help her back into her underwear. We walk to the bathroom down the hall that luckily had things in it that Anna left behind when she moved out, so she could adjust herself. She sits on the counter with a handheld mirror and a piece of toilet paper, wiping off the lipstick that is everywhere because of my lips and hand. I take the things from her and begin wiping away are the red smears myself. "I'm sorry honey." I say making sure not to miss any. She takes a new piece and puts makeup remover on it, swiping it across my lips a few times, my chin and then my left cheek. I see a slight tinge of pink, seeing the lipstick that must have transfered during our interaction. "Why are you sorry" she giggles " I came twice and you're then one with a hard on-"

She is quickly cut off by my hand wrapping around her throat harshly, leaning down by her ear. "My love, I'm a very agreeable man, but you can't taunt me with what's already mine. If you want to have an attitude, I can bend you over this counter and strip all the innocence from your sweet cunt until you're crying for me to stop. That will releave my not so little issue I have right now. Is that what you want honey?"
She shakes against me. Her hands grabbing my shirt from the initial force of me grabbing her throat. Her little voice, now so submissive, speaks again. "N-no daddy.. I'm sorry.." I pull back to look at her. Meek and in submission. Her innocent eyes looking up at me with her lips slightly parted. He hammering pulse against my finger tips brings me back down to earth. I kiss her lips one gentle time and let go. "Good girl" I say. She smiled up at me and we make our way back downstairs.