Yes Mr. King-13

He smiles at me wickedly, leaning down and kissing my inner thigh. I whimper at his delicate kiss, so close, but yet so far away. I take his large hand from my other thigh and try to push it between my legs to satisfy the feeling he has built up inside me. He stops just before he touches my core. I whine in protest making him laugh deeply. He plants his hand low on my stomach pushing me to lay back. I comply, slowly drifting down to my elbows, then my shoulder blades, until im flat on my back not able to reach him or see what hes doing.

"Why are you breathing so heavily darling?"
His breath fans across my inner thigh again planting a kiss further up than the first. I buck my hips toward him but he pulls away, frusturating me beyond imaginable. I sit up catching him by surprise as I take his hand from my stomach pushing it down until his fingers lightly the wet fabric of my thong.

This sets him off. He grabs me quickly. Before I know it I'm pinned between him and a bookcase. I whimper on impact, not becuase it hurt, but because it caught my by surprise.

"You think youre in fucking control baby?" He asks harshly "hmm?" He hums as he drags his nose up my jaw. Before I can answer he brings his mouth to my skin and sucks a dark purple hickey on my jaw. When i think he is finnished he goes lower. One after another he leaves marks all over my neck, jaw, and chest.

I almost dont realize that we are subtly rubbing against eachother, but when I do, its all I can feel. He pushes his hardness against my core over and over again. I roll my body against his in perfect rhythm with his hips swaying against mine, I moan at the delicious friction making his head snap up leaving behind the hickey that he wasnt finnished with. He mantains eye contact as he backs up and sits in his chair gently. My straddling him. He grabs my hips and pushes me against himself forcefully. I bite my lip and let out a loud breath. "You're such a good girl.." He says as he rolls his hips up making me moan out loud. He lets out a sexy breath as he rolls his hips again keeping a pace that drives me wild.

Elecs POV

She breathes heavily as I grind into her young virgin pussy. She has no idea how badly I want to tear off her dress and give her the real thing. But I refuse to do that anywhere but my bed. I continuously think about the fact that shes a virgin and shes never been touched in any sexual way. Im her first and last everything. The thought of her giving it all to me makes me insane. So much so that I need to reward her. Without skipping a beat I roll my chair to the desk so her back is against it. I push her to sit where i do my work and tear her expensive thong from her body. Her jaw drops and the only thing i say is "I'll buy you a new one." Becuaee all I can see is my next meal. Just then I dive in without hesitations. I push my tongue between her folds making her back arch off my desk as I waste no time taking her clit in my mouth and giving her what she wants. She grabs a hand full of my hair as her moans get louder. She doesent last long at all before I hear her little whimpers.

"Daddy..." She says almost too quiet to hear.

"Hmmm?" I hum against her making her moan again.

"Please.. Please." She says even quieter.

I remove my mouth from her but quickly replace my tongue with my thumb to continue stimulating her. She moans again as I look into her eyes. Tears run down her face as she begs.

"Please daddy.." She says again as she squeezes her eyes shut.

"Princess I cant give you what you want if you cant use your words."

"Cum.. I need to.." She trails off as she tried to close her legs.

"Ah-ah-ah you can do better than that."

I look down at her pussy and small beads of liquid come out of her at a constant rate. Her body is struggling to hold on. I quicken my pace on her clit and give her the command.

As soon as I say it she screams for me, back arching, leg shaking, toe curling orgasm rips through her as her body shakes. I stop my assult on her swollen little clit as her orgasm comes to an end after about a minute. I pull her up to me, she looks like shes about to pass out. I close her legs and cradle her in my lap. She nuzzles her face in my neck , her soft lips brushing my skin. Her hand somehow made its way in my shirt and is now rested on my abs. Her other hand lay on her side, dangerously close to my throbbing hard on. I pray she doesn't feel it becuase its the least of her worries. But to my fucking dismay her hand falls and I fail to intercept it.

I look down at her and her pretty eyes flutter open. She sits up straight and straggles my thighs, giving room to see my boner through my pants. She was about to fall asleep but now she is fully awake.

"How do I take care of it?" She asks bound and determined this time. Im not going to be able to brush her off this time.