Episode 60: Black Hand

“Oh, what should I say to Jin Yu-han? Yun Kaedi will handle it. Isn’t that the role of the casting director?”

“What? I’m the captain of this ship, and the director is calling.”

Yun Kaedi flatly refuses when the director wickedly hands a bomb to the casting director, rejecting it like a knife.

“I should do it myself. Ugh. Even if the casting luck overflows, it’s still a challenge.”

Yeon-woo delegated the discussion of casting negotiations to Team Leader Jung and left the broadcasting station with Min-soo.

In the car on the way back to the office, Min-soo spoke up.

“Yeon-woo, I find this very thrilling every time.”

“Auditions?”

Min-soo smoothly applied the brakes as the traffic light turned red, looking back and grinning at Yeon-woo.

“I was actually not watching your acting but looking at the faces of the directors.”

Turning his gaze back to the front, Min-soo continued.

“But at first, I didn’t have much expectation in my eyes.”

“The actor Jin Yu-han who went in first did a good job as well.”

Min-soo nodded in agreement with Yeon-woo’s words.

“That’s right. I could watch your acting, but I had already decided in my heart. But as you acted, your expression gradually changed, and later, it seemed like hearts were coming out of your eyes?”

Yeon-woo’s lips also curled up slightly at Min-soo’s more excited demeanor today.

On the other hand, in Jin Yu-han’s car on the way back after the audition.

Manager Han Young-ho’s smartphone rang.

“Oh, yes. Director.”

Manager Han Young-ho answered the call with a bright face. However, soon his face crumpled.

“Yes? Ah, I see. Hm, well, nothing can be done. It’s not the director’s fault to apologize.”

Listening to the call, Jin Yu-han also lowered his sunglasses and looked at Manager Han Young-ho.

“Yes, I understand. We’ll meet later.”

Manager Han Young-ho’s expression turned fierce after ending the call.

“No, that’s ridiculous. How can you say that their image is more suitable for the role? Do they have eyes? How can they even watch Yu-han’s Seo Hee?”

“They say Ryu Yeon-woo fits the image better?”

Jin Yu-han’s voice was calmer than expected.

“That’s right. I can’t understand it. They only make the same old KBC historical dramas, so they don’t know the trends, right?”

“I thought I was well-prepared, but it seems Ryu Yeon-woo is doing exceptionally well.”

Jin Yu-han’s expression showed more interest than wounded pride.

“Manager, I’m sorry, but could you call the Director Lee again?”

“Why? Yu-han. Don’t do anything strange. There’s nothing good about clashing with the broadcasting station PD.”

Upon Manager Han Young-ho’s words, Jin Yu-han smirked.

“Where did I become such a person? I evaluated fairly through the audition.”