Episode 57: Love

At the same time, at the Eight Media Entertainment headquarters.

Scripts were scattered messily on the table, and a young man was reading a script with a serious expression. Handsome but not overly so, his finely crafted facial features created a neat image.

Starting as a child actor, gradually building up his spectrum of acting skills, Jin Yu-han was now considered the top among the next generation of actors.

“Director, I want to do this work.”

Jin Yu-han handed the script he was reading to the man sitting in front of him.

“Huh? This? Yu-han, your popularity is on the rise now. Wouldn’t it be better to go into movies?”

Yu-han looked over the other scripts scattered on the table with a displeased expression.

“I really like the story. I want this role.”

“Oh, really? If you want it, go for it. With your momentum, there’s no role you can’t handle.”

Jin Yu-han, with 12 years of acting experience since childhood, had moved between several agencies. In his current company, where he recently signed a contract, his opinions as an actor were highly respected.

Now soaring in popularity like a guaranteed success, having surpassed Son Jin-yuk and recently winning the Best Acting Award at the Korea Arts Awards, Jin Yu-han was in a rare position. Unless it was a role that completely contradicted his image, few PDs or writers would reject him.

Director Han Yeongho confidently skimmed through the script and spoke.

“Then I’ll contact them soon. Where is this work being filmed? KBC 1 channel? Surprising.”

====

***

====

Woo Seong-sik, who had become quite skilled at driving at some point, drove a minivan towards a Guest House in Gapyeong.

When they stopped at a rest area and Yeon-woo tried to get off, his friends tried to dissuade him.

“Hey, if you go out, it’s going to be chaotic. Just stay here.”

Seong-sik, and Junsoo got off and brought back various snacks.

Soo-yeon, chewing on a potato stick like a squirrel with a mouthful of acorns, turned around and said to Yeon-woo.

“It’s fun.”

“Really?”

Finally, Yeon-woo felt secretly pleased at his bright appearance that seemed to match his age among his peers.

Soo-yeon quickly became friendly and chatted with Yuri, who was sitting next to her. Glancing at Junsoo sitting next to him, Yeon-woo poked his side.

“How did it go?”

“What, what do you mean?”

Junsoo asked, pretending not to know.

Seeing Junsoo like that, Yeon-woo gestured with his eyes towards Yuri. Only then did Junsoo sigh deeply and pulled something out of his pocket.

Looking at the velvety surface, it seemed to resemble an accessory box.

‘A ring?’

Yeon-woo silently mouthed so Yuri in front of him could not hear.

Shaking his head, Junsoo carefully opened the jewelry box, revealing a simple necklace inside.

‘The necklace design is nice. I thought kids these days confessed through text, but Junsoo prefers something classic.’