Chp 19: Fucked Up

Y/n POV

"YOU FUCKED HER COUSIN BRO." I rolled my eyes at Kehlani as I sat on the couch. I cleared my throat before coming up with a response.

"They ain't cousins for real lani. They mommas just grew up together." I said while typing on my phone. I've been sitting here playing 21 questions with all of my damn roommates. "Y'all know black people quick to call somebody they cousin." I added in.

"That's fucked up Y/n. Normani was talking bout how she was feeling you that night she stayed here." Didi  said. I stopped typing and looked up. Of course she said that and I go fuck her fake cousin. I've fucked up the fake family tree.

"Well maybe she ain't trippin bout it." I said to the group of girls. "Y/n please be so serious." Zendaya said from the kitchen.

"If the nigga I wanted was fucking somebody I was close with, Id be fucking heated." Didi said while shrugging her shoulders. I just rolled my eyes at what they had to say. I'm going to manifest that she's not even bothered by it.

So what your fake cousin fucked the girl that you was starting to like?

"We not even remotely close to dating. It's not like I cheated on her or nothing." The room was filled with scoffs from my roommates. "You're really thinking like a nigga." I rolled my eyes at Daya.

"If we was dating or talking I wouldn't fuck nobody. The only thing we've done is cuddle." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to scroll through twitter.

"Y/n. Remember that light skin who started fucking with that white boy. You was so hurt about that." I threw my head back remembering my high school pain. I was sick when I found out that she had gotten pregnant by him.

"Okay. Maybe you're right." I closed my eyes for a second as I thought. "Justine is fine as fuck tho."

"Y/n, are you dead ass right now." I gave a slight nod. "I think Normani looks good with you." I rolled my eyes at the girls.

"I'm chilling bro."

Normani's POV

"Ryan she left me in her room to go be a hoe." I groaned as I walked around our shared room. "Bestie it's okay because you're more than a quick fuck." I chuckled at Ryan's remarks.

"Well she ain't gonna know that when she's knee deep inside of Justine." Ryan covered her mouth at my remarks.

"Y/n was getting fucking head when I walked into the room." I groaned as I plopped down onto my friends bed. I just can't win for shit.

"Was her dick big at least." I rolled my eyes at Ryan. Of course she would ask me the most irrelevant question.

"I couldn't tell, I just saw my cousin with dick in her mouth. Didn't want to stay and pull out my measuring tape." Ryan started laughing loudly.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be laughing" I rolled my eyes at Ryan. "Please get a grip." Justine held back another wave of laughter before she continued to talk.

"I'm not calling Y/n a hoe but if someone like Justine came up to me wanting to fuck... I would fuck. That don't mean that she don't like you. Maybe she just needed to get her dick wet." I rolled my eyes at Ryan.

"Okay you can still get at her. So what they had sex. You that bitch and you can get her still." q

I don't see the point she's trying to make. I was literally just in Y/n's bed the other day. I just can't win for shit. I let out a loud groan of frustration. They're probably fucking right now.

Y/N POV

"Fuck" I groaned out. I quickly halted my movement to wipe off the sweat that I accumulated. "Y/n please don't stop." Justine pleaded.