CHP 5: Whose that

Y/N POV

Game Day

Sleep was almost hard to find the night before due to my excitement but after mindlessly scrolling on tiktok for a while I eventually slept.

My roommates decided to be extra nice to Didi and I on game days by making us breakfast. That consisted of bacon, eggs and waffles. Any other morning it was every man for themselves.

"Mm Lani marry me real quick bro. We can keep it lowkey." I said while stuffing my face with a syrup coated waffle.

The tatted girl had stop what she was doing and met my eyes with this unreadable glance. I challenged her by raising my eyebrow, my actions making the girl huff.

"Y/n get your side hoes in check before you start talking like that" I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

"It's really just side hoe. We know Y/n can't keep up with multiple girls ." Didi added shortly after as she took a seat next to me at the kitchen counter.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I got a text from Kiara asking if I was still coming over.

I responded with a short yes and quickly finished my food. She was going to tame my mane of hair. Usually Didi does it but she's too heavy handed for me.

"Anyways, I'm finna go see Kiara." My statement made my roommates look at me with a stank face. "She's gonna do my hair for the game chill out."

I got up and left my plate on the counter and ignored Kehlani's yells for me to pick it up. I went to my room and packed my bag for the game and got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

As I walked into the living room I saw Zendaya lounging on the couch while staring intently at the tv.

"You look so gay." Kehlani said to me from the kitchen as she washed the used plates.

"You look like you finna go fuck." I rolled my eyes at the added input from the tall girl on the couch and I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.
...

I knocked on the door and waited for a little before it was opened by one of Kiara's roommates.

"Hey Toni, how you been" I said as I engulfed the smaller girl into hug. "I'm good Y/n. I'm rolling up right now if you want some."

I shook my head due to my upcoming game. Don't get me wrong I do it ever once in a while but I've never smoked before a game and didn't want to start that now.

"Not today T, I gotta game but let me know another day." The girl gave me a sympathetic smile. She knew the struggle in some way. We've talked about her golfing days while we smoked once and those stories had my high ass weak.

"Well your girl is in her room probably sleep." I said a quick thank you before taking my crocs off at the door and then making my way to the room.

On my short venture to the room I took in the small decorations and colors of the living room. It was very put together being that another one of the roommates were majoring in design.

As I approached the door I noticed that it was wide open. Something that throws me off about Kiara, she doesn't care about sleeping with the doors wide ass open.