CHAPTER - 42

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yes, I dropped him home after party last night .I thought everything was fine but when I called him in the morning his phone was switched off.Then I called your Mom and asked her about him and she told me that he has not come home last night."

"She was getting tensed so I lied to her saying that I forgot Vansh is at his friend's place due to his friend's family emergency "

" But in real he is no where to be found,not at office nor at any other place he used to go" Varun said sighing.
"Where did he go??" Kiara whispered in fear.

"She is behind his kidnapping ,she knows where Vansh is" Varun said pointing at Shakshi.

"Well my brother is on your side now, so I had to keep your brother on my side".

"You!!" Kiara said in anger while going to grab her.

"Carefull your one wrong step may cost your brother his life" Shakshi warned her.

"Pick up this " Shakshi said indicating towards an envelope on the table.

"What is this now?" Kiara asked.

"You want your brother to safely return home,right?" Kiara nodded.

"Then you need to do one thing" " These are the tickets of your tomorrow's flight.The moment you leave this country for forever, your brother will reach home safe and sound" .

"It's a good deal you do what I want and I will do what you want me to" Shakshi said smiling which made her blood boil.

"You know what you are pathetic!.From now on when I will think that no one can be pathetic as hell you face will come in front of my eyes. You think the world revolves around you and everybody will obey your command ,well many do" she said looking at Varun as he hung his head low in shame.

"But not me .I am done with your no sense.I will tell everyone about you and what you are doing then police will crack this amazing deal of yours with you in lockup." Kiara said and was about to leave.

When Shakshi played a video on her phone in which Vansh is getting beaten by some men.His face is swollen,there are marks all over his face,hands tied to chains hanging from above on two sides.In short he is in very bad condition .

In the meantime a man punched him in the stomach, causing blood to come out of his mouth.

"Bhai!!" Kiara screamed seeing this.

She badly started crying seeing this.
"Even after seeing this if you will not change your decision then you are pathetic not me.He is clearly on the verge of dying and you are still choosing your so-called over your brother's life" Shakshi spoke.

"Shakshi stop doing this and release him right now!!" Varun shouted at Shakshi.

"You do not tell me what to do, so shut up otherwise the next video will be of yours." She said warning him as he gave her death stares.

"I am not like Kiara who will sacrifice herself for her family,right Kiara?" she said looking at Kiara.

"Now take this envelope and think what you are going to do .You have an hour to think remember that" She said giving an evil smile and left.

KIARA'S POV

I kept looking at the envelope in my hand and then at the house in front of me .One decision and everything will change.

"Wait for me .I'll come back soon"I remember he said this to me before leaving.

" Please come back soon" I said wiping my tears.