CHAPTER - 13

AUTHOR'S POV

(Malhotra Industries)

"Ms. Karmakar ?" He whispered to himself.

"Sir, I can handle the situation ,you will not get disturbed anymo-" Anurag cut off Abhinav by showing his palm.

"Is there something I can help you with Ms.Karmakar ?" He asked looking at her.

"Sir I told mam ,she needs to get an
appointment in order to meet y-"

"I am not talking to you Abhinav, so don't speak unless you want to get fired" he said in his strict tone .

Everyone present there widened their eyes hearing him.

"Yes Ms .Karmakar ? "he asked again.

" I just want to have a few minutes talk with you " Kiara said .

"This way Ms .Karmakar " he said showing her the way to his office.

And they both left from there .Leaving everyone in shock ,as they have never seen this side of their boss before .

Anurag entered his office with Kiara following him from behind .

"Have a seat Ms.Karmakar " He said and went towards his office table.

"Due to some problem ,we cannot continue this meeting further ,about resheduling and rest of the things my secretary will inform you " He said to his clients and closed his laptop.

"I wonder what it could be Ms. Karmakar that brings you here to my office ?" He asked while sitting on his chair .

Kiara was already seated on the chair opposite to his table .
She looked up ,meeting his eyes and said -
"You don't need to cancel your meeting for me ,you attend it ,I'll wait outside " .

"It's not that important ,besides you know I never do sacrifices for anyone " He said .

"I am waiting Ms.Karmakar, hurry up ,I can't give you the whole day " He said and placed his folded hands and elbows on the table under ,looking intimidating .

Kiara lowered her head and started fidgeting her hands.

Anurag noticed her fidgeting hands and asked her .

" Btw I forgot to ask you Tea or coffee Ms.Karmakar? "

"I hope you are fine with coffee " You say what what you are here for and I'll order your coffee " he said and was about to press the intercom buttom to order coffee for her when she said -

"Will you marry me?"

Kiara said after a lot of debating .

Anurag froze on his spot he thought she is here to make him apologize for speaking rudely to her father ,never in his dreams he had thought of her asking him to marry her .

It took him sometime to recover from the bomb she had dropped on him a minute ago.

"Weren't you the one who said will not marry someone like me ,even if I would be the last boy left in the world."

"Why this sudden change of thought Ms.Karmakar, that too in a single day" he said looking at her intently.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have behaved rudely that day " " And for the Proposal ,I was disturbed by the fact that they announced about the marriage without my consent "

"But when I thought about it the other day , I think giving it a chance wouldn't do any wrong "
"Besides my father has chosen you for me and I know he will never do anything which will hurt me " .