CHAPTER - 40

ANURAG'S POV

It's been an hour since I am waiting for her downstairs.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turned around to find my mom,who is looking extremely gorgeous in this blue saree.

"Let's go it's around time" she said.

"You go first ,it will take us some time"

"Okay but don't be late" she said patting my shoulder and left

"Mom!" I sighed seeing her retreating figure.

Heels clicking sound took my attention and I turned around to find another reason and the most important reason to live.

Right there, descending down the stairs looking like an absolute goddess, with that innocent face and million dollar smile which took my heart without every single time.

My heartbeat rose to some next level after seeing her walking towards my direction.

I have to tell her about my feelings ,it's now or never ,I cannot hold myself back from claiming her mine .

"Sorry it took me time to get ready, but anyways we should also leave " she said, her head was low focusing on stuffing her clutch with her essentials.

I softly cupped her face from both hands and made her look towards me, her body got stiff sensing the environment as she looked into my eyes.

"I am sorry " I apologized first,though it was not completely my fault ,but I am also somehow responsible , If I would have taken care of that matter then she wouldn't have to get all the blame .

It is my unprofessional, the one who should be blamed is me not her.

"You don't ha-"

"Shh" She was saying but I cut her off by placing my finger on her lips shushing her up

"Hear me out first, it's very important " I said

"Now?" She asked softly to which I nodded.

"There's an unsettling feeling inside of me, and I won't be at peace until you hear me, so please hear me out, and....just know that I will always respect your decision" .

"I know it's soon and you may not reciprocate the same but I can't hold myself back now, I don't know how it happened and when but this feels so right and even more beautiful to live,more beautifil than any dream I can ever dream about ." By now her eyes were glistening with tears and loads of emotions can be found in those beautiful orbs.

Taking heavy breaths and mustering up my courage I confessed

" I.....I ..L-"

" Bhai where are you?!" Someone said entering at the wrong time which caused us to get apart

"There you are, come let's go" Aditya said in excitement,oh how I would have punched that face of him if it's just the two of us here.

"We should leave, it's getting late" She said and I followed her from behind while glaring at Aditya as he gave a confused look.