CHAPTER -2

AUTHOR'S POV

(Karmakar's Residence)

The smell of delicasies filled the house as the breakfast was served on the table .

"Everyone come downstairs for breakfast in 5 minutes otherwise you won't be getting dinner also".

"Good Morning wifey " Mr. Karmakar greeted his wife ,"Good Morning honey " Mrs. Karmakar greeted him back ."And a very good morning to my lovely parents from their handsome son " Vansh greeted his parents while beaming with goofiness.

"Where is my ki? " Mr. Karmakar asked."As usual in her dreamland " Mrs.Karmakar rolled her eyes and said.

"Atleast greet me back and then ask about your only child's whereabouts " .Vansh said.

"Yes yes good morning now go and wake her up otherwise you know " Mr.Karmakar said to Vansh while indicating towards Mrs. Karmakar through his eyes .

"There's no need to wake me up because i'm already here to have breakfast with my sweet family" Kiara said while smiling brightly .

" O really! thanks for gracing us with your presence darling".
"Maa i'm sorry na, I promise this won't happen again ,this is last time " Kiara said while showing her puppy eyes.

"Ohoo! don't be sorry princess and also you are not that late ".
" Yeah! you are on right time ". Mrs .Karmakar said while scoffing. "Honey please don't be so grumpy". Mr. Karmakar said.

" Ok fine , now come and have breakfast and also try to wake up early from tomorrow ". Mrs. Karmakar said.

"Sorry to interrupt your sweet family interaction but can we have breakfast now , I have a meeting at 9 o' clock " Vansh said. "Yes!! I almost forgot about it ,we need to hurry up bhai " Kiara said worriedly.

Everyone sat on their respectively places and started having breakfast .

"By the way what about The Gupta Corporations project ?" Mr.Karmakar asked. " We are working on it Baba" Vansh replied.

Mr.Karmakar nodded his head.Then they both got involved in their business talks .

" Okay now stop talking and eat breakfast otherwise you will get late "." And Kiara I want to talk to you about something so come home early " Mrs. Karmakar said .

"About what maa?" Kiara asked. "I will tell you later " Mrs. Karmakar replied . "Okay maa, I will try to come early " Kiara said with nervousness.

(Malhotra Industries Headquarters)

AUTHOR 'S pov

Every HOD was present in the conference room with their respective PA's. Suddenly the door bust open and his dark aura engulfed the room as he made his entry. There was pin drop silence in the room.His presence was making every individual shiver from their insides.

Everyone started congratulating him for his tremendous success while he just nodded his head and settled himself in his seat and gestured his secretary to start the meeting .

"As we all know the purpose of this meeting ,so without wasting any time let's start the meeting" Abhinav said.
One by one everyone started presenting their designated departments monthly reports.

He was observing each and everything looking for a slight mistake in their presentation .

"Mr. Singhania do you remember that you will be leading our next project ?" Anurag said .

Mr.Singhania abruptly stood up from his seat and said "Yes sir I do , even everything has been set up and I am just waiting for your order".

" Good to know that you are working hard for this project". "I'm impressed by your hardwork ."An evil smile marked its way on his face .

" Mr.Singhania do a briefing of the project so that we all can appreciate your hardwork." He said with a smirk .
Mr.Singhania was dumbstruck ,he had no idea what to say because he is not the one who is working on the project ,infact he doesn't even know about it's basic information .

"Mr. Singhania I am not going to waste my whole day for this ,so hurry up " Anurag said being irritated.

"Sir the work has almost finished , it will only took couple of days for me to complete it". " I would've completed it by now if my wife was not sick ". Mr.Singhania said .

"That means you have not completed the work ".
" Mr. Singhania why don't you resign from your job and took care of your wife or should I say go on trips with your mistress in the name of business trip ". Anurag said through his gritted teeth .

Mr. Singhania's face had left all it's colours after hearing this .He was shocked about how did Anurag got to know about this as only he and his girlfriend knew about this. His wife also don't have any idea about it ,as he had told her that he was going on a business trip.

"What did you thought that you will go on vacations with your mistress in the name of business trip and I won't get to know about you?" Anurag shouted .

"Sir i'm sorry please forgive me ." " Please give me last chance." Mr. Singhania was pleading to him .

"I don't do mercy on betrayers Mr.Singhania, I make their life's hell ". Anurag said with anger.

" And now it's your turn to see the fucking hell on this earth " With this Anurag stormed out of the conference room.

************************************
Please share your feedback and do like the chapter if you enjoyed it .