CHAPTER |28|

__________________________________
HOPE
__________________________________

VARNESH PoV

"Adiiguu" (you!)I chased  my sister as she teased us.  "Anni look he is trying to beat me" my sister Pallavi complains to my diya as she hid behind her.

"Pallavi its-" Diya whines and looks at me . Her face glowed in the decorative lights , she looked ethereal. Everything about her made my mind go insane in her beauty.

"Varu leave it da , she is a child"Amma  supported my sister. That's when I snapped out of my gaze from her. She was blushing red , as my sister teased her.

"But varu I like the selection da" she smirks and leaves with Diya. I gasped as my mom said that, "Ma" I look at her bewildered and rub my nape in embarrassment.

I look towards Diya, she winks at me and joins my mom. "Anna ippodhaa nalla orupdiyana work panniruka . Keep it up!" Pallavi spoke . I looked at her , shocked by her statement.

"Pallavi" I shouted and ran behind her to just scare her. "Amma he is trying to beat me" she ran behind them.

When did she started to behave like this.  "Semmaya irukala" (she looks gorgeous doesn't she?) .I nod my head and turn towards the voice to find my elder brother Arjun.

"Anna" I mumbled , "Chummadhaa da , it's ok come let's go buy something or just look around" he said and dragged me along with him.

We both walked near the pond which is located near the temple, the pond illustrated the sparking lighting's and agal (🪔 ) lamp.

We both sat on the steps near the pond. "Then brother , how is  life ?" I asks him. "Life is good bro , how is yours?. Wait I know how it is?" He gave me a teasing look.

"Haa, it's good. But not lucky like yours?" I teased him. He looked shocked, "how is mine?" He narrowed his eyes , questioning me.

"You want me to tell you about  Sathya  ?"  I asked him , raising an eyebrow. He looked so shocked and  "how do you know. I -?" He looked speechless.

I chuckled at his state , "before you know about her , I knew very well brother ." I replied. "How come you know?" He questioned. 

"Well , let me just cut short it out , she was my classmate and I knew she always had this huge crush on you" he gasped at the new found information. I chuckled at his expression, "so you knew all along about her , didn't you?" He glared at me.

I shook my head at his statement, "I thought after you left our school may be she would forget about you. But when I found that she choose the career which you chose -." He cut me off .

"Wait so you are telling me that she always had loved me back since school till now ." He whispered, I nod my head smiling at him.

"What an idiot I was? Shit , I have to meet her!" He got up and walked away. I looked at him , I smiled in content and looked at the dark sky .

That's when I felt my phone ringing. I saw the name displayed on my phone and attended it soon.

"Hello, yes .....ok ...will see you soon." I cut the call and looked at the sky and signed out.

"Mama" I turned my head and looked at her . I just wanted to do all the sins to her, till she sc-... Varnesh control idiot ...I shook my head .

"What happened" she came towards me , everything about her makes me go crazy .  I wrapped my hands around her waist and she dashed into my Chest .