CHAPTER |8|

BENEVOLENT

: Kind, loving

VIDHYA PoV

"Sir" I whispered. "Come" he tells me, I look towards the rest of them then quickly I tell them a bye and goodnight and getting the same reply back.

"Sir" I rush towards him. "Ouch" I said as he stops abruptly, as I bump into his back. I rub my forehead as he turns and faces towards me.

"What happened?" He asks while raising his perfect eyebrow up. "My scooter" I mumble to him.

"Come collect it in the morning" he tells me, I sighed and then replied a ok. We both got into the jeep then left the station. I look at him, he looks at me . I quickly avert my eyes from him and look outside . A blush forms on my face, he caught me staring at him.godd this is embarrassing.

"Is their something on my face?" He grunts. I look at him and shook my head.

" Then care to explain your sneak peeks Vidhya" he asks , if my face is not red right now then what can be at this moment .

"N-no I didn't look at you sir" I exclaimed. "Sure" he dragged . I smiled and again looked at him

He turned and raised his eyebrows. "This is know as taking a sneak peek" he teases . "It's - uh nothing" I mumbled.

He laughed as I smiled at him.

"Hungry?" I turned towards him. I gave him a puzzled look, "you didn't have your dinner neither did I so tell me what do you want?" He asked me.

"I am fine with anything" i tell him as he nods his head.

"Veg or non - veg" he ask as he parks the car. "Veg" he nods then we bot exit the car. We stood near a Kaiyendhi Bhavan (Roadside Eateries are known as Kaiyendhi Bhavan ).

"Varnesh Kanna(dear) the usual right?" A elderly women asks him.

"Ha Kamala ma , make it two plates" he says then turns towards me. " your ok to eat here right? Or I ca-." "It's fine sir" I cut him off as then smiled at him. I washed my hands as he handed me a water bottle.

"Yaru da Andha ponnu. Enna da girlfriend aah ?" Kamala aunty asked him in hushed tone , he turned towards me . I try not to blush but what can stop it. I shyly look away .

"Illa Kamala ma" (no Kamala ma) he replied to her.haa sad truth. Wait what ?

(Ma indicates a respectful greeting for a elder person. It could mean, mom, mother, aunt, grandmother, friend's mother — as an expression of respect to the matriarchy of the home or business.)

" your fine with podi dosa and coconut chutney and sambar right?" I nod my head and take the plate as Kamala aunty hand mine and his.

" Aunty your food is so good" I beamed at her. She chuckled and started to make dosa and serve other few people. Her shop was actually packed at this time too.

"Vidhya" I turn towards him and asked him 'what'?.

"You want anything else.?" He asked me and I shook my ear and devoured this podi dosa . Not gonna lie but dosa has been and will be my favourite.

Soon we finished our food and I got his plate has he got a call. "It's fine sir , hand me the plate" I threw the banana leafs in the bin and washed mine and his plates.

Then handed it to Kamala aunty, " Nijamave ne avaroda Girlfriend Illaya ma?" She questions me. (Are you really not his girlfriend?) I shook my head and said a quick bye and walk towards him. I know today was the longest day my face turned red this much.

"Polama" (shall we go) I nod my head , I sat back in my seat and looked at him.

He went towards Kamala ma and handed money but she refused then he tells her something then she looked at me . She tells him something as he chuckles then nods his head.

I waved at her as she waved back , I smiled at her. Then he returned back , one last time I waved at her and now we headed towards my hostel.

"Thank you"I said softly. "For?" He asked. "For bringing me here" I stated , he nodded his head . Soon we reached my hostel, I took my bags and got out of the car.

The walked towards the diver side of the car towards him. "Thanks once again and I will collect my scooter tomorrow. Good night" I said and he nodded and wished me good night.

I nodded and went towards the entrance of the hostel .

I turned towards the car and waved at him. Then went upstairs to my room. Not before watching his car drive away...

It was an amazing day!

.......................................

Hey hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Please do vote and comment... it means a lot to me!

Thanks for reading!

Peace

Lots of love