Chapter 17 Truth & Coffee

Both Arjun and arhaan kept on holding each for a long time. Whenever one tried to pull back the other didn't let him. After several minutes both heard nikky's voice and pulled back. They looked at nikky only to find him giggling in his sleep. They smiled at him.

Arjun "dekha mere little monkey ko sote sote bhi pata hai that everything is good now." He said getting up from aru's bed and going towards nikky.

Arhaan was happy but he still wanted to tell Arjun everything before they can get any closer

Arhaan was happy but he still wanted to tell Arjun everything before they can get any closer. "I need to talk to you bhaiya."

Arjun "subah baat karte hai aru. It's almost midnight, you should rest beta." He said and lay down next to nikky.

Arhaan "Pls ek baar meri baat sun lijiye bhaiya."

Arjun "aru bachcha you are not well and to be honest I am also very tired. Pls just sleep and let me sleep as well." He said closing his eyes.

Arhaan got up from his bed and sat beside Arjun. "Aap sunoge ya nahi."

Arjun shook his head "no, just go back to your bed and sleep." He said with his eyes still closed.

Arhaan was irritated now "ye galat baat hai bhaiya, khud jo bolna tha sab bol diya aur meri baat sun hi nahi rahe ho. Fir baad me bologe ki main kuch nahi batata." He said but arjun just covered his face with the duvet.

Arhaan was really furious now, he got up, snatched and put the duvet on the other bed and switched on all the lights in the room.

Arjun got up irritated "kya hai aru? Sone de na."

Arhaan "jab tak aap meri baat nahi sunte tab tak nahi soyenge aap."

Arjun glared at him "maar khani hai tujhe?"

Arhaan "pehle meri baat suno fir uske baad maar lena. Par jo bhi karna hai meri baat sunne ke baad."

Arjun "bol kya bolna hai, aur uske baad sach me maar khane ke liye taiyaar rehna." He said irritated

Arhaan nodded and sat near Arjun. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He was scared that he might loose his bhaiya forever after he is done telling him that he was the reason behind everything. That their mother would have never left if it was not for him. Though he wanted to tell everything but now that he has to tell everything he was lacking courage to say anything.

Arjun looked at him, the stubborn child that was there just a few moments ago was gone and this arhaan was looking nervous, even scared. Arjun held his hand and made arhaan look up "kya hua aru? Everything fine beta?" He asked gently.

Arhaan shook his head and buried himself in Arjun's embrace. Soon after he started sobbing and whispering "I am sorry bhaiya, I am really sorry, pls don't hate me."