Chapter 14 The Mind Reader

Soon everyone was in the living room talking to each other. Arjun was giving pleading looks to tanu every now and then but the later was just ignoring him. Everytime arjun tried to talk to her tanu just have him a cold stare and started talking to someone else. Everybody was observing it but nobody had any idea how to help arjun. At last gayatri decided to take things in her own hand and send tanu to her bedroom to get something. As soon as tanu went from there gayatri came to arjun.

Gayatri "tanu apne kamre me gayi hai, Tu bhi wahan jaa aur mana le usse. Aur khabardar agar uske bina maane Tu bahar aaya ya usse bahar aane diya to. Jaa jaldi."

Arjun smiled at her "ji maa." Saying that arjun hasted towards tanu's room. This is what he wanted, some alone time with tanu so that she doesn't have anyone else to distract herself with.

As soon as he reached near her room he saw tanu almost coming out. Tanu stopped at the door and glared at him "what are you doing here?"

Arjun "tujhe manane aaya hu aur kya. Pls tanu i am really sorry, I know I shouldn't have taken such a big decision on your behalf......

Tanu "Yes you shouldn't have but you did it anyway."

Arjun "and that's why I am apologizing. Dekh mera koi galat intention nahi tha, I just wanted.....

Tanu "i dont care what you wanted to do, mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi karni. Just let me go."

Arjun "I am not letting you go anywhere without giving me a chance to fix this."

Tanu "you are not getting any chances."

Arjun "then you are not coming out."

Tanu irritated "fine" She said and shut the door with a bang without realising that Arjun had one hand resting on the door frame.

As soon as anu shut the door with force it hit the back of arjun's hand badly making Arjun yelp loudly at once.

Tanu turned to check what happened and was shock to see arjun's hand bleeding. She at once held his hand "ohh God you are bleeding."

Hearing Arjun yelp the others also hasted towards them. As soon as they reached they found a hissing Arjun with a crying tanu at his side.

Gayatri took one look at arjun's hand "mannu jaldi se first aid box le kar aa beta."

Maan nodded and hasted downstairs to get the first aid kit. As he came back he found everyone in jeet's room surrounding Arjun. Maan gave the first aid box to gayatri who started cleaning arjun's hand with the antiseptic liquid.

As soon as the liquid touched arjun's skin he hissed due to the burning sensation

As soon as the liquid touched arjun's skin he hissed due to the burning sensation. Tanu starts sobbing harder looking at Arjun in pain. Arjun looked at her and forced himself to smile beside the pain "to ro kyun rahi hai, jara si chot hai tanu theek ho jayegi." He said like it just doesn't matter.