Chapter 13 Newly Acquired Knowledge

The next morning aniruddh, arhaan and nikky were all ready to leave for jaisingh mansion but they were still waiting for arjun to come back home from God knows where. Anirudh was getting irritated with each passing moment. It's been more than 20 minutes that he had been pacing in the lawn waiting for his son to arrive so that they can leave together and go meet his daughter. Arhaan and arnik were also there in the lawn, where nikky was busy looking at different flowers and plants in the lawn, arhaan can see that his father was getting agitated and knew that this won't end up nicely for his brother.

Anirudh was still pacing "pata nahi dhyaan kahan rehta hai is ladke ka. Jab isse pata hai ki aaj hume wahan jana hai to jaruri tha subah subah bahar jana. Itna bada ho gaya hai par akal ek dhele ki nahi hai isme."

Arhaan could just imagine how much arjun will be scolded on their way towards jaisingh house. He knew that arjun must have gone for doing something important but also knew that the guy was too sweet to even offer an explanation when their father would rebuke him. His brother was one of a kind, he is the nicest and sweetest person arhaan has ever come across. Just as he was thinking he saw arjun's car pulling in the drive way.

As soon as arjun came near them anirudh started scolding him "aa gaya? Itni jaldi kyun aaya? Thoda aur late kar deta

As soon as arjun came near them anirudh started scolding him "aa gaya? Itni jaldi kyun aaya? Thoda aur late kar deta. Breakfast ke liye bulaya hai unhone to kya hua hum to dinner par chalenge." He scolded arjun who was just looking down listening to everything like he was expecting this to happen.

Arhaan knew that his brother was too much of a good boy to say anything so he tried to rescue him. "Tanu di ka ghar bohut door hai kya dad?"

Anirudh turned towards him "nahi beta jyada door nahi hai, 10 minute me pohunch jayenge."

Arhaan "to abhi to bas 8:30 hi huye hai. We still have time dad. Aap pareshaan kyun ho rahe ho?"

Anirudh checked time on his watch and realised what arhaan was trying to say "haan theek hai, thoda pehle bhi to jaa sakte hai na." He said a little embarrassed.

He looked at Arjun who was giving him a knowing smile. Anirudh whacked him lightly and walked past him, towards the car.

As soon as anirudh was out of earshot arhaan spoke again "bohut maja aata hai kya aapko dad se daant khaa kar?"

Arjun "bohut jyada. Actually ab itni aadat ho gayi hai ki daant na pade to din poora nahi hota." He said chuckling. "Ab chal nahi to tujhe bhi daant padegi." He said and turned towards nikky and picked him up.

Nikky who was busy till now smiled at Arjun "good morning big monkey."

Arjun nuzzled in his neck "good morning little monkey." He said and peppered him with loud kisses all over his face making nikky laugh.

Anirudh who was sitting in the car by now called out to them "aaj hi jana hai wahan" He said now irritated with both his sons who were just wasting time in his point of view.