Chapter 1 New Life & Old Scars

Arjun was in tears, he was holding tanu's hand tightly like he just doesn't want to let her go. Tanu was doing the same. Both were controlling their tears and failing miserably. As soon as jeet's decorated car came in to their view both slowed down their steps unknowingly. Both were stealing glances of each other not ready to face each other. They knew they won't be able to hold back if they see each other, but they could no longer evade it. Both looked at each other with eyes full of tears. They tried smiling but ended up hugging each other and sobbing. After a long time they broke their hug and faced each other.

Arjun wiped her tears "thank god tera makeup water proof hai, nahi to sab darr kar bhaag jaate

Arjun wiped her tears "thank god tera makeup water proof hai, nahi to sab darr kar bhaag jaate." He said in a shaky voice.

Tanu "jab teri shakal dekh kar nahi bhaage to meri bhi bardaasht kar hi lete."

Both chuckled. Arjun looked at jeet "promise me jeet...........

Jeet " Bohut khush rakhunga isse, Tu pareshaan mat ho."

Arjun "Abey wo nahi keh raha, promise me you will never ask us to take her back."

Tanu punched Arjun and jeet laughed

Tanu punched Arjun and jeet laughed. Arjun hugged jeet tightly "pls iska dhyaan rakhna, never ever do something which can hurt her."

Jeet "tany kabhi dukhi nahi hogi Arjun. Aur hum teeno hamesha pehle dost honge aur fir kuch aur."

Arjun pulled back from jeet and made tanu sit in the car. Arjun felt a part of his heart leaving as the car was driving ahead. He kept on standing there till the time he was able to see the car. He tried moving from there once he could no longer their car but his feet refused to comply. He knew his sister will always remain happy in that house. Jaisingh's will make sure that she is loved and respected beyond measures, but that doesn't mean that he was ready to let his sister go there. For a moment he felt like driving behind them and getting tanu back but he knew he can't do that. His heart and brain was fighting the battle of letting go and getting back when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Arjun turned back and looked at anirudh.

Anirudh had tears in his eyes, any father would. After all his daughter left for her new home just a few moments ago but something on his face was telling a different tale.