Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

KAAGAD na pumasok si Eva sa museum pagkatapos nilang makabili ng ticket habang dala-dala ang pamphlet na binigay sa kanila sa ticket booth. Inside the pamphlet was a map of the whole museum and what they could expect inside.

"Anong una nating pupuntahan, Your Grace?" Tanong ni Eva kay Terron sabay pakita rito sa pamphlet na hawak.

Terron looked at the pamphlet and said, "you choose. I'll just follow you."

"Okay." Madaling kausap si Eva. "Subukan natin 'yong crossword puzzle nila." Tinuro nito ang daan patungong crossword puzzle ayon sa mapa. "This way, Your Grace."

Terron obediently followed Eva and, in a minute, they arrived at a large room with different large touchscreen monitors with a crossword puzzle. And every monitor had a theme.

Eva chose geography.

"Solve this geography crossword puzzle to see the hidden painting inside." Basa ni Eva sa instruction na nasa gilid ng bawat malaking monitor. "Hmm...twenty crossword lang naman. Kaya natin 'to."

Terron was intrigued by the geography crossword puzzle in front of them. He tapped the screen and chose the number one question. "The third rock from the sun."

"Earth." Mabilis na sagot ni Eva saka ini-input ang sagot gamit ang touchscreen keyboard.

"Nice." Terron commented when he saw that it was correct. Of course it was. Mula ng makilala niya si Eva, pastime na nito ang maglaro ng mga puzzle games.

"Easy peasy." Eva smirked and read the second question. "A sizable inland body of water."

Terron answered. "I think it's a lake."

Eva entered Terron's answer and clapped when it was correct. "Nice! Okay. Next question. Part of a large body of water that extends into a shoreline generally larger and more deeply indented than a bay."

Nagkatinginan si Eva at Terron, pareho nag-iisip ng sagot. Nang pareho walang maisip, nagdesisyon ang dalawa na sagutan muna ang iba na alam nila.

"The Softest mineral."

"Talc." Sagot ni Eva.

"Pakistani Capital."

"Islamabad." Sagot ni Terron.

"Beach neighborhood of Honolulu."

"Waikiki?" Hindi siguradong sagot ni Eva pero i-ti-nayp pa rin ni Terron iyon sa monitor.

"Oh! It's correct."

"Yey!"

"One of the seven large landmasses on the earth."

"Continent."

Eva was grinning from ear to ear. She would look at Terron from time to time when she couldn't answer a question and she ended up clinging to Terron's arm every time they get a correct answer after thinking hard.

Eva was unaware that she was holding Terron's arm so intimately. She was so focused on answering the crossword puzzle. But unlike Eva, Terron was very aware of Eva's every move and how her body was pressing against his arm.

This is bad.

"Part of a large body of water that extends into a shoreline generally larger and more deeply indented than a bay." Bumalik ang dalawa sa ikatlong tanong na hindi nila nasagutan. "Look, Your Grace. Nasagutan na natin ang kadikit niyang tanong. And based on our answer, the answer to this one starts with letter G and end with F."

"Gulf?" Nanghuhula lang si Terron kaya hindi ng dalawa inaasahan na tama ang sagot nito.

Pumalakpak si Eva. "Your Grace, sayo na ang korona."