Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

TERRON woke up early to go to the bathroom and when he was about to go back to bed to continue his sleep, he received a message from Eva. She was asking for coffee. It seems she didn't have a good night sleep again. So, even when his eyes were begging for him to shut them, he went online and ordered Eva a cup of coffee and croissant. Only after that did he go back to sleep.

It was already past nine in the morning when he woke up again. And it was because his phone was ringing non-stop.

He grabbed the phone that he wanted to throw to the nearest wall and grumpily answered the call without looking at who was calling. "What?"

"Huh? It's already past nine. Kakagising mo lang?"

Terron felt like a headache was coming when he heard Knight's voice on the other line. "Fuck you. Let me sleep."

"What sleep? Don't sleep! There's an emergency in our group chat! Hurry! Mag-online ka na! Ngayon na!" Then Knight hanged up.

Thinking about the alarm in Knight's voice, he sat up and went online.

Nagbago na naman ulit ang pangalan ng group chat nila. From TOO HOT AND HANDSOME TO HANDLE yesterday to ARF STYLE with dog emoji at the end.

What the fuck is this...? Terron was so confused by the new group's name that he actually wanted to backread just to see who changed it.

Pero naalala niya ang emergency na sinasabi ni Knight. Thinking that he didn't have time to do anything else, he opened the group chat and read all the chats he missed.

Knight Velasquez: ???????????????

Knight Velasquez: What the fuck, Terron! Don't just tag me and disappear!

Knight Velasquez: What's with the angry emoji?! Don't hang me, you fucker!

Knight Velasquez: Hello! @TerronDashwood explain! Umalis ka lang sa BV, ginaganito mo na ako. Hindi ka nga nagpa-bbq at beer ng maibenta 'yong babay mo dito sa BV na nakapangalan kay Shun. Tsk!

Knight Velasquez: This is an emergency @TerronDashwood. Come out! Now! Umaga na hindi ka pa rin nagpapaliwanag. I'd been waiting. Kahit magalino ako, di ko maintindihan ang angry emoji mo.

Knight Velasquez: @everyone Help! Terron never sent me an angry emoji. Si Volkzki lang naman ang palaging galit dito sa group chat natin. Parang nag-a-andropause palagi si best friend. Sa bait kong 'to? I don't deserve an angry emoji! I deserve an emoji with heart eyes!

Tyron Zapanta: Isn't it early for this? 🥱

Lander Storm: I'm busy at work. Can't help.

Cali Sudalga: Yes. It is indeed early for this. Coffee, anyone?

Knight Velasquez: Heartless! Gusto ko lang naman na habang maaga, mapatunayan na inosente ako. I am not guilty! Terron Dashwood! Explain!

Khairro Sanford: Ikaw? Inosente?

Give me all your money 🔪: High-five @KhairroSanford.

Khairro Sanford: @GiveMeAllYourMoney🔪 Shun?

Give me all your money🔪: Who the fuck change my name again?

Knight Velasquez: Bakit ka nagtatanong? Mag backread ka nalang.

Valerian Volkzki: Isn't the one who changed @GiveMeAllYourMoney🔪 name you @KnightVelasquez?