•An Untrustworthy Prince?•

Lan Wangji escorted the group through the entrance of Cloud Recesses, the Sect just as said in the scrolls. Beauty and Purified with the best polish. This is the place juniors come to learn and experience all kinds of things.

That is if they have no problems with the Sect Leader,well elder of the sect, the bearded man who seems to dislike anything fun for some reason. And he isn't alone though. His friends, cousin and Lan Zhan is also here with him.

Even so, this didn't stop Hua Ying from trying out a newer experience in the mortal realm. And speaking of friends..

"Guys!!"

Waving his crafted paper fan to attract attention, stood on the other side of the dirtless white bridge dressed in his sect color code of style.

Hua ying beamed at the sight of his best friend, lifting his other arm in acknowledgment.

"A-Huaisang!"

"No yelling." Lan Wangji said calmly, watching as Hua ying headed straight for Nie Huaisang and embraced him.

"Sorry Lan Zhan but it couldn't be help." Hua Ying smiles cheerfully with his arm on Nie Huaisang's shoulder.

Nie Huaisang chuckled and bowed his head. "Apologies A-Wangji."

"It's fine."

Jiang Cheng tsked and folded his arms. "Before the chaotic mischief work with these two happens, can you show where my sect are resting?"

Lan Wangji nods his head. "I will show you."

"Lan Wangji."

Lan Wangji heard his brother's voice, those have it's masculine voice was still a volume that can care for others round him.

"Xiongzhang."

The Second Master, Lan Xichen brought his presence within the childhood group, glancing at the others.

"Zewu-Jun." All three boys replied aswell in respect, clasping their hands at the front of them.

Lan Xichen smiled kindly. "It's a pleasure to have you three here. Seemed a while to see all together, hm Lan Wangji?"

Lan Wangji hums in response to his brother's question.

"This year will be something, we don't yet know how fate will be, but do sure fun will be enjoyed."

The mischievous duo, Nie Huaisang and Hua ying exchanged looks with giant smiles, Feng Xuanyu shaking his knowing how these three were, with addition of Jiang Cheng when he's been coaxed enough.

"Zewu-Jun, with these two here it will chaos. Fun is only an excuse."

"Not so Jiang Cheng. Fun is what we have. It's not my fault your all grumps and a stick up Mama's boy."

"Says you!"

Hua ying stuck his tongue out teasingly, Jiang Cheng close to run after him till Feng Xuanyu grabs his sleeve and tug him back.

"The rules Jiang Cheng."

"Tsk." He rolled his eyes and looked away.

Lan Xichen shaked his head Jiang Cheng,finding himself amused with his behavior. It always did and he was at least glad to be seeing the one in purple for this entire year.

Lan Xichen cleared his throat. "Now rooms. Let's get you to your chambers shall we?"

"Thank you Zewu-Jun."

"Yes thank you."

Both Nie Huaisang and Hua ying said with a bow in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~