•Explanations•(not update)

Not my picture⬆️(Credits to the artist)

~~~~~
So I know some may start asking me
questions about Mo Xuanyu's past.

As you know this isn't canon so let me give a better explanation of my version of my au.

Yes I know the actual backstory but I wanted drama and angst between the two illegitimate children of Jin Guangshan.

First of all, Mo Xuanyu's mother was once close friends with the now sect madam of the Jin Clan. They saw each other as sisters and cared for each other. Madame Jin left with her parents leaving Mo's mother alone .

Times at the village was hard and so she left the village in hopes to start a new life. Unfortunately, things weren't easy, and getting a job was difficult.

Soon she took a turn in her life and took a job at the brothel and became a prostitute along with Meng Yao's mother.

The two were close and kept each other safe. Then the sect leader came up. Mo's mother found him beautiful and he found her very gorgeous. The two hit it off and Jin Guangshan made her his "lover", proposing how much he loved her with a pearl.

Unfortunately, those days crashed when she found out she was pregnant. She kept it a secret till she couldn't anymore. Meng Yao's mother found out and tried to help her fellow friend.

Mo's mother after all this time of hiding it gave birth to her son and kept him a secret till he was found out at the age of 3. His life became known as a prostitute's son and he was ridicule as well as the mother. There was time where Mo's mother denied he was hers but with those eyes it wasn't believed.

She still worked at the brothel, paying the bills with the little she had to sustain them after being found out. Mo's health soon deteriorated and she became sick when Mo Xuanyu was 5. Mo's mother soon ran from her life after being humiliated and thrown out.

Now living the middle of nowhere, Mo Xuanyu had to take care of his dying mother. He was young, love his mother but also hated her for his life.

With everything he tried to do to help her, she died telling him of his father and the pearl. He understood and did it after her death.

Mo Xuanyu was the first child to be thrown off the staircase before Meng Yao. The only thing is he didn't want revenge. He was hunted for a while till he took refuge at a old village that was his mother's first home.

He wasn't welcomed, told that his mother had dept. That was a lie. He was abused, used to do dirty work while other kids were playing and having fun. He was bullied, spat on and cursed.

He spend his days there till he was found by Mu Qing that day.

I wanted there to be similarity when him and Meng Yao meets later on in the chapters. I need drama so as I said before, it has changed drastically.

This isn't canon. I hope this helped those to understand the changes here.

Cya in the next chapter lovies.🦊