•Friendly Visit•

The following day after all the tears and cries and loving hugs and cuddles, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng head up to the Heavens to talk with Ling Wen.

Hua ying was being watched by his Yeye and Nai Nai while they were gone. Upon reaching, the two sat down with Ling Wen.

"What brings your Majesty and his husband to my library?" The goddess asked.

"Ling Wen, have you got anything on a man named Jiang Fengmian?" Xie Lian asked, already ansy as it is.

Ling Wen nods her head. "I have a lot on the Sect Leader. Is it urgent?"

"Uhm.."

"Yes so hurry up." Hua Cheng deliberately said, patting his husband's hand as comfort.

"San Lang.."

Ling Wen raised a hand. "No it's alright. I'll get the scrolls." With that she rose up. "I need scrolls on Jiang Fengmian!"

Soon enough an assistant came running over not long after. She held scrolls, about three in her hand.

"Here you go Ma'am."

Ling Wen nods and takes the scrolls. "These three scrolls are of past, future and present information collected. Which would you may like to see?"

"The past." Xie lian said.

Ling Wen sets the others down and hands the scroll to his Majesty. "Jiang Fengmian was a man of elegance in his time. Accompanying him were his trusted Marital brother. The two were inseparable till Jiang Fengmian had an arranged marriage from his parents."

Xie Lian skimmed through the scrolls and read through the contents. "Wei Changze.."

"Yes." Ling Wen nods. "Accompanying them were a lady and maiden to the current Madame, Jiang Ziyuan."

"Cangse Sanren."

"Yes. Your Majesty didn't you ask about them before?"

"Yes but I didn't expect them to all link up. This is.." Xie lian rubs his forehead.

Ling Wen kept silent. "How is young prince..?"

Xie Lian looks to Ling Wen. He knew that face. With a sigh he answered. "He's fine. Still smiling if your worried."

Ling didn't answer but nods anyways.

"Shi Qingxuan told you didn't he?"

"Wind Master can't keep his mouth shut no. But the whole heavens know of what happened. But no worries, Yunmeng got only a few stormy weathers before his husband came to get him."

Xie lian sighs again. He knew once word got out that Hua ying was crying and hurt, all hell will break loose.

"I'll have to thank Black Waters whenever I get the chance." He said with a side smile.

Ling Wen nods her head.

"Anyways thank you Ling Wen."

"No worried your Majesty. But..-" She silenced. "Nevermind."

Xie Lian looks to the goddess in confusion. "Something wrong?"

"No no it's fine."

Hua Cheng narrowed his eyes coldly. Xie Lian takes his stand and bows his head. It was weird she'll stop talk but he didn't say anything. "Alright then..please get rest when you can."

"I will." She smiled slightly.

With that they left but Ling Wen still felt Hua Cheng's ever cold glare at her as he guided the Emperor out her library.