Deleted Scene Teaser

Do you want more of everyone's favorite couple? Read the complete spicy deleted scene for free by signing up for my newsletter at www.rochellefoxwrites.com. Continue on for your preview!

"You need to get up," Maren informed Donovan in a sing-song voice.
He snuggled closer to her, burying his nose in her hair. He was strongly opposed to getting out of bed and being apart from Maren.

"I'm a prince. I can do whatever I like," he mumbled.
"You cannot miss the council meeting three days in a row." Donovan chuckled. "I can, but you're correct in that I shouldn't."

He kissed the back of her neck and gently squeezed the breast he had been loosely cupping. He groaned as Maren wiggled her hips enticingly. He didn't think she did it on purpose, but it did nothing to convince him to get out of bed. His cock was already committed to shirking his duties before Maren's perfect ass rubbed all over it. It went from 'interested in the proceedings' to hard as steel in an instant.

He clicked his tongue. "Naughty girl. How am I supposed to go to the council meeting now?"

She giggled. "You might have time for a cold bath."

"Oh, no, you don't." Donovan pulled her hips into his, relishing the feel of her soft skin against his hard cock.

"Whose fault do you think this is?" he murmured, thrusting against her.
She gasped in mock horror while continuing to wriggle her hips. "Surely, you aren't suggesting that I, a lady, would ever be involved in something so base?"

Donovan chuckled darkly. "Oh, Maren, love, I know your secret. You're quite the lady in public but in my bed you're anything but."

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," she said tartly but he could hear the smile in her voice.

She rolled her hips into him again, making his cock throb.

He groaned. "Seems to me you want to send me to the meeting in a state of frustration."

"Never!"

Hmph. Two could play at that game.

Want to read the rest? Sign up for my newsletter at www.rochellefoxwrites.com for free access to the entire scene and the first chapter of a spin-off novella that follows the second book!