VEGAS - CHAY (Innocence Is Mask)

Porchay kittisawat or Chay, is most sweet and angelic person you can ever found...............at least in mafia world. Chay is an innocent boy with a dream of becoming a singer like his idol, wik or you can call him, KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL. The youngest and dangerous son of Theerapanyakul main family.

Chay is married to his love of life. He has loved this person and Chay's husband loves Chay to infinite, always ready to spoil chay, giving him gifts, loving him everyday, taking care of chay like a baby, Chay is satisfied and happy with his married life of two years. But something is different.......chay is an angel but his husband-

"baby"

"P'vegas, when did you came? You could have called me"

"aww, don't pout pretty, I was busy, sorry"

"I have cooked, would you like to eat?"

"sure baby"

VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, yes, the devil of underworld is Chay's husband..........from two years, amusing, right? Don't people say love changes person? So it happened here too, just..........

"I have a guest with me, baby. Are you okay with that?"

"of course phi"

"this Mrs. Lee, the owner of P-land enterprises"

"hello Mrs. Lee"

"hello chay-"

"porchay, it is porchay"

"phi!!"

"but chay-"

"we do not talk to guest like that, phi"

"ok chay but still it is porchay for others. Only I can call him chay"

"ok......as you say Mr. Vegas"

Chay served both Mrs. Lee and Vegas food before sitting down beside Vegas who immediately grabbed his hand which was free as he ate the food while talking to Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee talked to Vegas while completely leaning on the table, exposing her collarbone to Vegas as she tried her best to seduce vegas but Vegas didn't even fazed until he felt fingering running over his hands only to find a pouting chay looking at his hand making Vegas chuckle.

"what happened baby?"

Vegas asked Chay, completely ignoring Mrs. Lee who is currently glaring at chay.

"I am sleepy phi, can I go to sleep now?"

Vegas became worried since chay never left in between dinner even though he is not the one who is eating. Vegas was about to follow chay who went to their room but got stopped when Mrs. Lee grabbed his hands.

"forget about him Mr. Vegas, I can give you more than that kid"

"stay away. Chay don't like our home dirty that's why you are still alive, otherwise-"

"PHI!" Vegas immediately ran towards their room as he watched chay sulking while looking at the papers in his hands making Vegas understand of what Chay is shouting about.

"sweets, let me-"

"you are leaving in two days and you didn't even told me, phi"

"my pretty, cute baby. I forgot about it. Mr and Mrs. Lee has to go to check the construction in London, that's why-" Vegas sit beside Chay on bed, trying to coax his cute husband who is right now angry at him.

"then I will be alone again? You came back today after one week trip and-"

"no baby, how dare I, You wanna come with me?"

"but it is about work, phi"

"of course it is, but it will be our second honeymoon" Vegas said while kissing on Chay's neck making Chay giggle as chay tried to push Vegas away but couldn't as Vegas started making hickey making him moan.

"phi....phi-nng~"

"my sweet, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, cute chay, There is no-"

Vegas would had said more if Chay hadn't had seriously pushed him making him confuse as he watch pointing towards the door in fear making him look before he got angry.

"Mrs. Lee!!"

"Mr. Vegas, are you sure you want this bastard slut-" Too bad, very much bad. There are many things Vegas hates in this world and number one is anhone lifting finger at chay and someone hurting his family.

How dare she insulted chay? And above all calling him slut and bastard!?

"guards"

"Mr. Vegas-"

"take Mrs. Lee out" No, it is not a take out. Everyone knows this that now Mrs. Lee is going to Vegas's personal torture chamber.

"please, Mr. Vegas, I am sorry, please forgive me Mr. Vegas-"

Mrs. Lee kept shouting until she noticed the boy sitting on the bed smirking at him making her grit her teeth, that boy is too cunning...........of course, chay is, he is a cunning fox which everyone thinks of a lamb.

Vegas turned around only to see Chay looking at confusingly as he went to hug Chay who hugged him back before he said.

"stay here Chay. I have a little work"

"you won't kill her, right?"

"of course not, I will just send her back to me. Lee, you know I have stopped killing, right baby?"

"yes, my phi is a nice man"

"yup, bye sweets"

"bye phi"

Of course Vegas will kill her, brutally, a complete torturing death will be given to her and Chay has no problem.........after he is the one who is in control from starting, from very starting.

"good bye Mrs. Lee. I hope Mr. Lee will find some else soon"

....................What do you expect after living with a devil for two years in mafia world, huh? Chay has learn how to deceive people, a very good skill taught by himself which no one knows, not a single one cause.............it is our secret, right?

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Innocence is a mask, no one is innocent in this world...........cause innocent dies early.