VEGAS - KINN (Unexpected)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <romantic relationship between cousins>

Kinn nows he is a hard target whether it is inside or outside the mafia world, so anyone who tries to target him make plan very carefully to take him down. But he knows that he has too much talented bodyguards so he don't worry too much until he decides to go on a mission by himself, not with bodyguards. Which sometimes can be worst like.....right now................

"never thought you will be the one who will caught in my trap, the legendary, 'Kinn Theerapanyakul'".

You know what? forget it.............here he is tied to a chair.....it would had been easy if it was rope but no, the bastard decided to tie him by leather knowing fully well kinn can break rope in a minute.

"Guess from tomorrow onwards, there will be a new king of mafia world."

".................."

"You are seriously pathetic kinn. You never experienced what life is, never. You just think what you have in life is good, it gives you happiness to kill others, step on people like us..................maybe in next life when you become like me you will get to know what real life is"

Fuvk you!! And fuvk this life!! Cause yes! hell! kinn never got to experience anything in his life, just killing, missions, sleeping with another boy next day, never live like, how his mother wanted him to live, never.

He just ruined his mother's dream but.......his father is the one who has always been behind his back than what do you expect him to learn.

From the time he was child, he has watched his brother holding gun when he was the heir, his father who always kill the person in front of him then what do you expect from him? His mother's last wish was 'be happy kinn, in the end of day always think whatever, you are doing is giving you happiness or not? Cause mother wants you to be happy alway'....................

.....................Was he ever happy? Was he? Always killing, fighting, trying to take down his brother, making his enemy suffer but................but this not happiness, right? Is it?

"you are dead today"

Yeah? Might as well end this unhappy life. If in the end, he couldn't make his mother's wish come true.

BANG!!

"huh?"

"great save, right cousin?"

"Vegas?"

"good that you still remember me" And there is his cousin brother with his usual smirk, gun in his hand and one hand in pocket, normal pose of everyday but.......

"what are you doing here?"

"..............are you out of your mind?....of course saving you"

"................why?"

Why did you come here? Why did you saved him? Why did you? Just why? When...........When he was ready to accept all of his life, why?

Kinn was in his thoughts so he didn't notice Vegas looking at him with an unknown expression before looking at the person who was about to shoot kinn but got shot on his shoulder by Vegas, waking up with a gun in his hand.

Vegas was about to push kinn but fuvk! Wrong timing! Wrong place! Wrong moment!..................Kinn got shot on his knees making him fall down on ground as Vegas shoot the person on his head, making sure he is dead before going towards kinn.

Vegas look at kinn who looks like, he was about to pass out from too much blood loss before grabbing his jacket and the wrapping it around Kinn's knees to stop the blood flow. He grabbed kinn from under his knees before lifting him up effortlessly making kinn yelp as he wrap his arms around Vegas's neck in surprise.