(Guide To Love) Part - 2

After two months of marriage porsche and kinn found out that kinn is pregnant making porsche overprotective of him. He knows that kinn is a mafia heir so it is obvious that he has to work even in this state but porsche doesn't want which made the omega pout and sulk at his angry alpha who left through the door just a minute ago.

Kinn, being pregnant got his hormones out of control by his negative thoughts of porsche leaving him.

What if alpha don't want me anymore? Alpha hates me. I a bad omega. Alpha will leave me. Kinn didn't realise he was releasing distressed pheromones as he went into his omega space.

Smelling such burnt scent in the house, everyone realised that the only omega of house, kinn, is scared or something. They went to his room, knocking before opening it by themselves when no one opened it but they definitely wasn't expecting to see kinn in omega space.

Khun went to kinn but kinn being in omega space smelled any other alpha other than his alpha making him whimper and cower back as he hide his face mumbling to himself making khun stop his track before he said to the bodyguards.

"arm go and bring porsche immediately"

"yes khun"

Arm went to find porsche but the smell of burnt scent didn't calmed down instead it become too much after khun tried to help kinn.

After five minutes they saw porsche running towards his shared room with arm running behind him. Porsche stopped in his track when he smelled the pheromones of kinn making him feel worried but he still tried to calm himself down.

"what happened?"

"I don't know. We smelled his pheromones and come to his room only to found him in omega space, he can't recognise our scent so maybe you should try."

".............can you please leave?"

"yeah, sure and don't worry he will be okay, he is my brother after all"

"yeah, thank you"

"no problem, if need soemhting just call us"

"ok"

Porsche how everyone left before closing the room door. He turned around with a guilty face as he remembered his and Kinn's fight over his work...........he should had remember that kinn is pregnant....with his pup. He should support him not stop him.

Porsche released his pheromones strongly as he watched the omega still mumbling to himself but still the burnt scent pheromones calmed down making porsche got towards him.

"kinn, baby"

"alpha hates omega....bad omega.....hurt alpha....need punishment"

"no baby, not a bad omega"

"alpha left...alpha don't want omega"

"baby, come back to me"

"alpha hate-"

"omega come back to me"

"alpha......?"

"yeah, omega come back to us, back to alpha. Look at alpha"

"........porsche?"

"baby, kinn, I am here, you are okay"

"I thought-"

"you thought nothing. Let's cuddle and sleep for a while after then okay"

Porsche noticed the omega's tiredness as he played down kinn before hugging him and covering both of them with blanket as they slept in each others embrace with porsche's arms protectively around kinn.

After five hours of sleep kinn woke up to find porsche sitting beside him while looking at some papers, must be about some mafia work since he also work with kinn.

Porsche noticed Kinn's moment as he look at the now awake omega who is watching him with his puppy eyes.

"I am sorry kinn for being such an alpha"

"it is not your-"

"it is. I should had support you but I stopped you which is already a sign of bad alpha so....I am sorry. You can do whatever you want baby, I will take care of you and pup"

"porsche......thank you. I am sorry for being sen-"

"if you said sorry again then you are sleeping for two more hours"

"............"

"that's what I thought, good. Let's eat now"

"yeah"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It doesn't even seems like they have even spent two days and yet here they are in the hsopiatl after nine months for the delivery of their baby.

Porsche heard scream from inside making him jump up from his seat but khun calmed him down as after few more screams they hear sound of baby crying making their eyes teary as porsche went inside the room when the nurse called him.

"baby"

"look alpha, our baby"

"yeah, our son, our baby, our life"

"you..."

"hmm?"

"you won't love him more than me right?"

".............pfft"

And porsche started laughing, worst timing but not his fault he didn't thought kinn will asked him this right after the delivery.

"porsche!!"

"sorry, sorry baby. Of course I will continue loving you, he is the symbol of our love. You are my baby and he is our baby"

"yeah"

"we will raise him together with love and care"

"with love and care"

Life can't give you happiness always just like how they flighted so many times in between Kinn's pregnancy but they balanced out and this is how life works. With balance.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. New generation of Theerapanyakul family came, yay!! And we already know who he is.