(First Time Falling In Love) Part - 2

Don't know why but after that club day, kinn just couldn't stop visiting chay like a magnet attracted to it's iron. He and Chay has enjoyed at least two months together until one day he find out that Kim, his younger brother, has been tutoring chay from a week.

What the hell? Why is he there? Kinn wanted to investigate about this a little further but tawan's case stopped him as he started working on it forgetting about Chay whole day and missing like crazy at night.

Fuvk! He need chay in his life otherwise he will lose his sanity for real. It has been one month since he had and Chay has spend time together, hell! he didn't even tell about himself to Chay. He knows that putting chay away from him is the only way he can keep him safe so he didn't even gave his number to him or did kinn himself tried to call Chay.

No matter how much he wants to see chay, he can't risk Chay's life for his own want so in the last he decided to stay away from chay and Chay's life.

----------------------------------------

"phi................you are.....who are you?"

FLASHBACK OF YESTERDAY

"sir! sir! Khun chay and porsche are kidnapped"

It was all okay until someone barge into his office without knock and then tell him the news about chay making his mind spiral as he tried to stay calm but only lose to his anger more.

"find him right now!!"

"yes khun kinn"

All the bodyguards of the mansion start finding Chay and after two hours of losing their sanity they found the whereabouts of chay and porsche.

"sir, we have found them"

"let's go, right now"

"yes sir"

Kinn went with other bodyguards to the place before the time making them save all three of them - big, porsche and porchay. Pete immediately went to his boyfriend as kinn ignored the two pairs of boyfriends - Pete and porsche, big and arm.

He immediately went to the fainted chay and went to hospital for Chay's check up.

It has been one day since the kidnapping and chay still didn't woke up. Kinn stayed in the hospital inside Chay's room the whole time with gun in his hand as he ordered his men's to find the person behind the kidnapping.

Kinn was warning the bodyguards with his gun not noticing the now awake chay who watched kinn with gun in his hands making him realise that kinn is not an ordinary person but a gangster or at least that what he thought and not completely wrong though.

Kinn turned around after the bodyguards went outside as he watched chay sitting on the hospital bed while looking at his gun making him know that Chay has watched the thing, kinn never wanted Chay to know.

"phi.................you are.....who are you?"

FLASHBACK END

Kinn went towards Chay as he stand in front of him before saying.

"Chay....I.....I am.............have you listened about Theerapanyakul family?"

"yes phi"

"I...I am....the heir of Theerapanyakul family. The next mafia leader........I swear chay I wanted to tell you that but.......I didn't wanted to put your life at risk, I thought you will hate me and I didn't wanted that beside you are still young and-"

And Kinn's ramble stopped by Chay's hug who is still sitting on the bed but still hugged kinn by his neck making him lean towards chay as he also hugged him tightly like chay will disappear in just a second.